Looking for something?

Buy credit to make up the right amount

by autumn on ‎06-01-2011 14:51

I have £19.69 and I am about to buy my next goody bag out of my air time balance, it is a shame I dont quite have enough for the twenty pound goody bag as I would like to give that a try. I was wondering if there was a way we can by a bit of extra credit when we are in a situation like this? I am sure I can't be the only one who as wished they had a few pence more credit. I don't wabt to have to top up an extra ten pound as I don't feel I need to yet because once I have my goody bag I don't usually need credit for a while.

If anyone else sees where I am coming from please contribute or even Kudos me! x

by lordofangels on ‎06-01-2011 14:55

Nice idea, but not financially worth it,

and wait for it to be marked as a duplicate

by tortoiseshell on ‎06-01-2011 15:02

Because giffgaff have to pay a fee for each card transaction, I'm afraid that small-value transactions like these aren't financially viable.

by kieters on ‎06-01-2011 18:07

I would like this too, but as others have said, this is not financially viable. Perhaps a 'block' on anything using credit beyond the goodybag would be an alternative idea...

by sauron on ‎07-01-2011 04:52
Never going to happen due to handling costs that GG incur when credit is bought.
by shirazcab02 ‎09-01-2011 17:25 - edited ‎09-01-2011 17:26

On my previous network I could top up £5 so surely this is possible? After all there is a £5 gody bag option, so why not £5 credit? I agree topping up fiddly amounts would be difficult to administer but a £5 option would be use for those with low usage and/or are on a low income.

by giffgaff head-scratcher darrenpainter on ‎09-01-2011 17:32

Deal Statuses
Weekly Poll
Keeping in mind that any change will be retroactive back to the earliest days of giffgaff and affect all members, should we remove the impact on forum ranks of giving kudos.
Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online:9,779 members 6,907 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: