Archive: Service Updates

newcomer
kevinmcconway

Re: Balance N/A Issue [02/02/2012]

Slight variant for me, though it's probably covered by some combination of the above: I've been on giffgaff for almost a month so not just new, but I transferred an old number yesterday, and am getting these issues (also the phone number on the dashboard is still the old one). On the phone, though, everything seems to be working (on the new number). But (because I joined nearly a month ago) current goodybag runs out on the 5th and I can't buy a new one, so hope it's fixed soon.

Also something wrong with list of message to/from agents (currently it says I have none, but that's not true, and it means I can';t update the one I do have, where the agent did ask for an update if it still wasn't working).

virtuoso
rong42

is this the same issue that has been running for the past couple of days? if it is, can we just keep to one thread?

bloodycat
Topics: 15
Kudos: 56
Best Answers: 5

kevinmcconway wrote:

Slight variant for me, though it's probably covered by some combination of the above: I've been on giffgaff for almost a month so not just new, but I transferred an old number yesterday, and am getting these issues (also the phone number on the dashboard is still the old one). On the phone, though, everything seems to be working (on the new number). But (because I joined nearly a month ago) current goodybag runs out on the 5th and I can't buy a new one, so hope it's fixed soon.

Also something wrong with list of message to/from agents (currently it says I have none, but that's not true, and it means I can';t update the one I do have, where the agent did ask for an update if it still wasn't working).

In your case that indicates the transfer is still in progress.

As for the agents messages try this link http://support.giffgaff.com/app/account/questions/list/

which usually works even when the one on your main page doesn't  (another of those odd inconsitencies in the website that has been ongoing for some time).

newcomer
katocan

I have been on giffgaff for a few weeks now and have not checked my account for about a week logged in to day and my account is blank as though I haven't activated my sim yet my previous posts have gone there is no goodybag information or options and my rewarded points are not available unlike the other people that have posted here I have not tried to port my old number nor have I got any pending auto top ups I'm a bit worried about earning points that are going to just disappear and my credit to run out unexpectedly thanks kato
scook94
Topics: 2
Kudos: 8
Best Answers: 0

[ Edited ]

rong42 wrote:

is this the same issue that has been running for the past couple of days? if it is, can we just keep to one thread?

This thread was started by giffgaff, not us. Isn't the previous thread started by giffgaff for this issue not locked anyway?

newcomer
katykrunch

Same problem for me, I'm afraid.  I keep trying to buy a new goodie bag cos mine's just expired but am unable to do so.  Any ideas how long this will take to fix, please?

Thanks

newcomer
kevinmcconway

Seems all to be fixed for me now, thanks.

newcomer
pokapunk

Ooo I think it's fixed. Just bought my first Goody Bag! Thanks :smileyhappy:
stealthybigboss
Topics: 50
Kudos: 630
Best Answers: 44

ain't gotta tip up til 23rd :smileywink:
newcomer
big1962