Archive: Service Updates

flakie
Kudos: 81
Best Answers: 3

Re: Delays on Agent Responses Update - 09/11/11

navi51 wrote:
Pink

24 hours , 48 hours does it matter ?

The 24 hour target is the archetypal marketing mans myth.

The important figure to watch is the 120 hour SLA, dont think gg will be be too concerned until that number is exceeded.

The most important are the attrition figures (joiners v leavers)

Of course it matters!

The 24 hours may be a myth (as far as what giffgaff are actually achieving lately) but it is what giffgaff promise a customer before they click on the ask an agent link.

I never know nor care if they have a 120 hour SLA. This is not what they advertise.

The most important aspect of any SLA agreement is managing the customer expectations. All the SLA does is stop any internal employee getting a slap.

Customers are informed 24 hours, so they rightly expect this.

If any more than this were advertised they would have a lot less joiners.

If they do not mange customer expectations they will have  a lot more leavers.

With no phone support they need to better manage customer expectations and *always* achieve the 24 hours advertised.

phenomenon
aandms

It would appear the status change is indeed automated(confirmed by craig and the agents), maybe this could be made clear so people like me dont think they are being ignored and possibly add the automated response when it changes too. Had this information been made clear, id have been more patient knowing i wasnt being ignored and im sure it will be the same for others in the same situation.
Get a free Giffgaff SimOr for a giffgaff hybrid sim (for all phones inc iphone 4, 4S and ipad) , also with £5 free credit but sent 1st class, fill in this form
trainee
flexdeveloper

"The important figure to watch is the 120 hour
SLA, dont think gg will be be too concerned
until that number is exceeded."

--

They've exceeded 120 hours with my & friends requests for support - I haven't seen giffgaff falling all over themselves to apologise.
beginner
rowbot

"The important figure to watch is the 120 hour
SLA, dont think gg will be be too concerned
until that number is exceeded."

--

They've exceeded 120 hours with my & friends requests for support - I haven't seen giffgaff falling all over themselves to apologise.

243 hours for me to get a response that was relevent to my issue. Is this the all time record? If it is I would rather not be the record holder!

The issue still not resolved & my phone is still without credit.

Giffgaff are the ones who put the 24 hour agents promise on the site to convince customers that they are efficient & proffesional about dealing with issues. If it is meaning less then ot shopuld be removed!

Topics: 50
Kudos: 627
Best Answers: 43

isnt there a delete all button :smileywink: joke lol
zippygeorgebungle
Kudos: 921

gg should publish its weekly service levels percentages so we can see clearly if the sla is being achieved or not. If not gives us an explanation to other customers yes this week is busy but last week not. Because its putting customers off these delays
Get a free giffgaff Sim

phenomenon
aandms

@zippy i dont think we need that info, thats between giffgaff and the agency it uses. What may be better is a monthly average, like last month the average case took 23 hours to be picked up by an agent, this month we aim for 22 hours.
Get a free Giffgaff SimOr for a giffgaff hybrid sim (for all phones inc iphone 4, 4S and ipad) , also with £5 free credit but sent 1st class, fill in this form
as7861
Kudos: 3,541
Best Answers: 879

aandms wrote:
It would appear the status change is indeed automated(confirmed by craig and the agents), maybe this could be made clear so people like me dont think they are being ignored and possibly add the automated response when it changes too. Had this information been made clear, id have been more patient knowing i wasnt being ignored and im sure it will be the same for others in the same situation.

Lol told you so :smileytongue:

Yes i agree with you. Be patient with agents as they are doing their best :smileywink:

oldyorkie
Mobile Phone: Nexus 5 32gb.

Thanks Craig ... for the info and for making "public" the pointless and needless "ask/contact an agent" responses we see all too often in the forums when they are clearly not account related and totally unhelpful.

To Read is To Learn - go on - give it a try :smileywink:
Teamwork is essential - it gives the enemy someone else to shoot at :smileytongue:

Get a free giffgaff Simsignature 1.jpg
newcomer
kt_93

[ Edited ]

I have been waiting 5 days for a response from an agent and still had no answer! I cannot use my handset until someone does read it aswell due to a bar on the sim card needing to be lifted after my phone was stolen and having to block the sim/phone & request a new sim card. Total, epic FAIL from Giffgaff. And this is what makes me continuously annoyed. when poeple have problems, they want to be able to speak to someone who will calm the situation down and make it better. Not wait a week and get infuriated as to when someone is going to respond!! I am going back to uni today and it was important this was done before I leave...clearly this is not going to happen.