Kudos: 117
Mobile Phone: HTC Desire C

Re: Goodybag Inconsistencies (30/3)

Just managed to buy a goodybag finally :smileyhappy:
Get a free giffgaff Sim
newcomer
shames23

Rather than spending money on sponsoring RudeTube and The big bang theory, wouldn't it have been useful on spending it on preventing issues as these, quicker help/response, making it easier to top up and buying goodybags, recruiting more staff and creating a stable network? It seems pointless attracting more customers when the ones you have currently are unsatisfied with the current handling of the situation and you are unable to satisfy them either!

newcomer
tvaughton

Happy to say all is working now.

Thanks

newcomer
dykie

Hi,

I topped up £10 a few days ago but couldnt buy a goodybag, so used up some of the credit. I then topped up another £10, and tried to buy a goodybag yesterday having had £19.56 in my account, but like you said, the goodybag system was down and I couldnt buy a goodybag.

Then for some bizarre reason, all of my credit went out of my account and it now says I have no money in there at all, despite me not using my phone?

I have emailed you 4 times now, last night and this morning and I am still receiving no answer.

This is just not on.

Where is my £19.56? Has this been stolen?

newcomer
troxey

Finaly I topped up my phone second ago, i had to wait one  day to do it :smileyhappy:

newcomer
dazharvey

I have also manage to top up and to be honest I'm not happy had to use credit and need to check visa card statement when arrives to see if more money been taken out of my account !

GG need to look further into this as being a new member since January the service has been poor and far from what I have expected !
newcomer
noodle78

Have had the same Goodybag issues as everyone else.  Just want to say I have just successfully bought one, so if you are still waiting then hang in there, you should be ok soon.  Also, a thank you to the GG tech/support team who must have been having a gruelling time the last couple of days trying to find the solution - I don't envy them for sure.

Topics: 20
Kudos: 397
Best Answers: 36

eek more issues, thanks for info
newcomer
ekeboy

Finally just managed to buy a goodybag. About time as well. I am giving gg a final chance. Anything like this happens again for the same length of time to sort out and I'm away back to 02. More expensive yes but im losing confidence in the gg service tbh. Let's hope they offer some free credit to everyone as well. Learn from this gg please. There's no use being cheap if you have too many MAJOR problems. Employ a few more tech geeks.
beginner
ktma63

Unfortunately I still cannot purchase a gb.

It seems, from reading all the posts that most people want a gb, and probably want the same value gb as the month before.  

Why doesn't giffgaff see that users are topping up with the same amount (ie prepared to pay the same amount as last month) and as a guesture of good will allow everyone to have unlimited texts & data for example, for the duration it takes them to get the goodybags available again??

At least that way people can still communicate, run their  businesses etc, and probably be more likely to stay with gg when the dust has settled -- what do others thinks??   :smileyhappy: