Archive: Service Updates

handy giff-staffer
clairekav

Point statement - missing 'invite points'

Hi folks,

Just a quick update, for members who've contacted the customer service team regarding missing 'spread the word email' points.

We were missing information for email's that were sent after the 14th April. We've identified the cause and it has been fixed - and impacted members will have the correct amount of points reflected in their next points statement.

Once we've re-tallied impacted members points, I'll send impacted members an update via newsfeed (aiming for tomorrow)

Thanks for your patience.

Cheers, Claire 

Note: If someone has answered your question in 'Ask the community', please mark it as 'accepted solution’, then we know you're sorted
theshadowman
Kudos: 540
Best Answers: 135
Mobile Phone: iPhone 5 64GB

Re: Point statement - missing 'invite points'

Good to know Claire, I look forward to your update. However, you say it didn't add any after 14th...I sent some, if not most, before then and I received zero points....

handy giff-staffer
clairekav

Hi - just having a quick look, seems like all your emails were sent after the 14th April, so that's why it has zero for April's statement - bug in the data fixed, you'll see lots of email points soon :smileyhappy:

Note: If someone has answered your question in 'Ask the community', please mark it as 'accepted solution’, then we know you're sorted
theshadowman

[ Edited ]

Oh, could have sworn I sent them before then...getting old, memory going I guess lol!

Thanks again Claire - I can't wait for the revised update!!

Also, can you think of a reason why I didn't get my points update by text? I got the email and dashboard update - just no text?

Cheers

aks782
Kudos: 2,469

[ Edited ]

clairekav wrote:

Hi folks,

Just a quick update, for members who've contacted the customer service team regarding missing 'spread the word email' points.

We were missing information for email's that were sent after the 14th April. We've identified the cause and it has been fixed - and impacted members will have the correct amount of points reflected in their next points statement.

Once we've re-tallied impacted members points, I'll send impacted members an update via newsfeed (aiming for tomorrow)

Thanks for your patience.

Cheers, Claire 

hey just want to say thanks for looking into the issue :smileyvery-happy:

For a giffgaff sim with £5 FREE CREDIT when you activate, click here

handy giff-staffer
clairekav

No problem aks782 - I'm sorry there was an issue in the first place!

I checked the list, you're updated points should have winged its way to you via newsfeed.

I think we've now captured every type of data issue that there ever could be (touch wood!) - looking forward sending out a completely bug free points update in June!! The joys of new constantly changing systems integrating with each other! Rrr.

It is great that members are getting in touch via ask an agent and the forum so the issues get reported, then we can investigate them and update everyone's points statements accordingly - I'd hate for members efforts to go unrewarded!

Cheers, Claire

pioneer
peter

I got the update on my giffgaff. Will any updates be made of this statement be sent out via email?

Thanks,
Peter

If you think this post has been helpful, don't forget to kudos :smileyhappy:
former giff-staffer
vincent

Yes, during the next statement :smileyhappy:

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/VincentBoon
theshadowman

[ Edited ]

peter wrote:

I got the update on my giffgaff. Will any updates be made of this statement be sent out via email?

Thanks,
Peter

I got the revised statement by email about an hour or two ago, and on MyGiffGaff just now....maybe you will get an email soon - opposite of me!

handy giff-staffer
clairekav

Hi folks,

Just to clarify - anyone who was impacted by missing 'email invite' points will receive an updated total via newsfeed in My giffgaff. 

The updated details will be reflected in the next email points statement first week of June.

Cheers :smileyhappy:

Claire