Kudos: 300
Best Answers: 23

Re: Potential Login Issues - [08/12/11]

Was able to login in one go now with no gremlins :smileyhappy:

Get a free giffgaff Sim
associate
up_the_saddlers

Surely its time to add the goodybag options and topping up by card to 43430? Ok when giffgaff was smaller it could handle the amount of people wanting to use the site, now it cant so take some pressure off it
Get a free Giffgaff SimOr for a pre-cut giffgaff micro sim (for iphone 4) , also with £5 free credit, complete this form
newcomer
callmejimmyj

[ Edited ]

Another person rapidly loosing interest here !

I waisted 2 hours late last night trying to register my SIM and top up, now I have my PAC from voda I've spent the last 3 hours trying to port my number only to get gremlins everytime. Another hour and I can't get my number ported over til Monday, so a weekend with no phone - well done for an excellent first impression GiffGaff.

newcomer
rjcoupe

Craig (or any other GG staffer reading) - could you go on record as seeing this situation as unacceptable? I imagine a few people - myself included - could use some reassurance that this won't be the norm for people who have put their faith in you.

newcomer
rabbit451

My god - I am so sick of this.  What an introduction to GiffGaff - I hate it already and wished I never joined.  I waited for 2 weeks to receive a SIM (ordering multiple times and never receiving it) and spent 80 minutes last night trying to log in and activate my SIM.  Now I have spent another 80 minutes trying to log in and transfer my number.  This is a nightmare !!!!!!!! 

craig_t
Topics: 47
Kudos: 705
Best Answers: 21

rjcoupe wrote:

Craig (or any other GG staffer reading) - could you go on record as seeing this situation as unacceptable? I imagine a few people - myself included - could use some reassurance that this won't be the norm for people who have put their faith in you.

rjcoupe wrote:

RJ - take a look here.

http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Blog/Recent-Problems-with-giffgaff-s-service/ba-p/2132801

-Into The West-

Play League of Legends free
chefkoch
Topics: 28
Kudos: 983
Best Answers: 6

gm4nsz wrote:

The site is being updated at the moment so some of the transactional pages like login, top-up or activation may not be working. For more news on the update and timings check our community notice board

I can't see anything that is updating me or giving timings?

Agree to that. No information in this thread here.

newcomer
rjcoupe

Craig - thanks. A little disconcerting that we're three weeks on from that notice and still suffering, mind.

It seems such a shame that the mobile service is so highly regarded, while the website may as well be running on a Megadrive.

trainee
gm4nsz

craig_t wrote:

RJ - take a look here.

http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Blog/Recent-Problems-with-giffgaff-s-service/ba-p/2132801

Sorry Craig but that was nearly a month ago.  We are all having problems today - unable to log-in, agents messages coming and going, no response to messages, can't top-up, Goodybags stuck somewhere.We need something more recent than the Boss's platitudes from last month - sorry:smileysad:

syorksdeano
Topics: 303
Kudos: 2,131
Best Answers: 191

gm4nsz wrote:

craig_t wrote:

RJ - take a look here.

Sorry Craig but that was nearly a month ago.  We are all having problems today - unable to log-in, agents messages coming and going, no response to messages, can't top-up, Goodybags stuck somewhere.We need something more recent than the Boss's platitudes from last month - sorry:smileysad:

I can see why you are annoyed but what more can Craig tell you?  Chances are he is in the same situation as us and knows nothing about what is/has gone wrong

`Please give me kudos if my reply was helpful.'

Get a free Giffgaff Sim