Archive: Service Updates

novice
acbest

Re: Problems with service 16/03/2012

Just got a 'We're Sorry' email from giffgaff.

May I be the first to say...

You owe no apologies and are forgiven!

pupil
steve1982

[ Edited ]

Glad it is up and running. But to be honest it didn't really bother me. No one has died, and to be honest this has happened to me with other networks, so to read peoples posts banging on about what a terrible network Giffgaff is because of this incident made me think some people seriously need to have a word with themselves.

Steve

Get a free Giffgaff Sim

Please Kudos Me If I Helped
viv3
Topics: 14
Kudos: 427

Yes it was annoying :smileymad:  needed to know my phone was working, got a very pregnant, anxious daughter ( 10 Days overdue) :smileyvery-happy:

Happily giffgaff came through and now have a working phone :smileyhappy:

Still waiting for my new grand-daughter though :smileylol:

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
newcomer
vincalis

Thanks for the Speedy fix. It did worry me when it went down as me and my kids are all on giffgaff and rely on it to keep track of what they are doing. This reminded me that I need to have a contingency plan for the kids, they should know what to do if coms go down with the threatened solar storms potential effect on telecommunications this wasa valuable lesson for us to not reply on our mobiles so much or solely anymore. 

We still love the ethos behind giffgaff, me and my whole family mum sister and all converted and none of us have ever had any problems before this! keep up the good work!  

giffgaff Educator
hazel22

viv3 wrote:

Yes it was annoying :smileymad:  needed to know my phone was working, got a very pregnant, anxious daughter ( 10 Days overdue) :smileyvery-happy:

Happily giffgaff came through and now have a working phone :smileyhappy:

Still waiting for my new grand-daughter though :smileylol:

Congratulations :smileyhappy: My best wishes for the soon to be mum and yourselves :smileyhappy:

newcomer
skibadee60

I still have a 'GPRS NOT SUBSCRIBED' coming up when trying to the WAP connection?
newcomer
serenaseng

Hi

My giffgaff goodybag expires today. unfortunately i tried buying for another one, but i couldnt go to the top-up page.

Does this mean that I should switch off my data, or else I would have to pay for it, given that no goodybag is activated?

Cheers!

newcomer
smiley_me

Giffgaff all the way
newcomer
carlg1975

Had no probs with giff gaff before.thought there might have been a back up.hope this doesnt happen again.
newcomer
ipadcherry

Missed the phone service today ... And got very frustrated when I couldn't activate my Microsim for my new iPad as I had to go to a meeting today where I could really have used the data connection as the place has no wifi. So I was out of contact in every way which didn't go down so well at home. But there we go.