former giff-staffer
ayla_15

[Resolved] - Site Issues [08/12/2012]

[ Edited ]

[Resolved]

Update - 11:33 

Hey guys, 

The site issue has now been resolved. 

I am aware that some of you are still waiting for top-ups/goodybags/activations to go through this morning, I have unresolved the Activations, top ups and goodybags issue while they are being pushed through. 

Will keep you updated in there.

Best wishes,
Francesca

-

Hey Guys,

We've noticed that currently there is an issue where members cannot log in to our website. We are currently working on the issue and hope to have it resolved as soon as possible. I will update this thread as soon as I have some new information for you.

Thanks,

Ayla.

Update - 17:15

There is also an issue with the main giffgaff website. We are looking into this issue and will update this thread with progress when possible.

Thank you for your patience,

Ayla.

Spoiler

Update - 18:32

Hello again,

Thanks for being super patient. We are currently looking into this issue and will let you know of any updates on our progress.

Thanks,

Ayla.

Update - 19:20

Hey,

It looks like we have a possible fix for this issue. When there is an update on this I will let you know - we hope to have the site back up and running as soon as we can.

Thanks,

Ayla

Update- 20:21

Hello,

We are still working on a fix for this issue. Thanks for being patient whilst we get this issue sorted out.

Ayla.

Update- 21:36

Hey there,

We are very much still workng on the fix. I will continue to keep this thread updated with the latest information regarding the issue.

Thank you for being lovely and patient,

Ayla.

Update- 23:30

Hello,

The fix for this issue has been applied and the issue is currently partly resolved. The site will work fine for now, although it may be a bit slow, while we work on bringing things up to full speed.  We are also aware of some issues with the iPhone app that may be related. The tech team will be working on this throughout the night and the next update will come in the morning.

Thanks for being wonderfully patient,

Ayla.

Update 8:50

Morning guys, 

The iPhone App is now back up and running, the tech team are still working on the fix on the site issues so I will update the thread as soon as any further information is available. 

Best wishes, 

Francesca 

scheidt
Kudos: 699
Best Answers: 740

Re: Log in Issue [08/12/2012]

Your welcome...thanks for the info. :-)

Please help giffgaffers by choosing a 'Best Answer'
if your problem was solved...thanks :-)
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Unlimited Internet for £12..wow!
newcomer
eilean

Teenage Daughter abroad auto top up, cc, voucher all fail, GG unreliable... Please sort this out!!
soruk
Kudos: 944
Best Answers: 252
Mobile Phone: Huawei Ascend Y300

eilean wrote:
Teenage Daughter abroad auto top up, cc, voucher all fail, GG unreliable... Please sort this out!!

Do you also have a giffgaff phone? If so, dial #31#43430 and enter her number when prompted.

Free SIM with £5 free on your first top-up
Tethering and Staying Within the Rules || How to giffgaff a Linux box || Huawei Ascend G300 voicemail
=== Please go HERE and set your mobile phone, we can help you much better! ===
If I was helpful please give kudos (by clicking on the red star on the left) and/or by pressing the 'Accept as solution' button. Thanks!
visionary
jeffpeps

Come on gg get these problems sorted out , I'm still waiting for my payback balance to get sorted it seems all the problems have occurred over the past week 👍🎅
former giff-staffer
ayla_15

Re: Site Issues [08/12/2012]

There is also an issue with the main giffgaff website. We are looking into this issue and will update this thread with progress when possible.

Thank you for you patience :smileyhappy:

bluemoonbaz

Cheers ayla
Get a free giffgaff Sim

http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Submit-Great-giffgaff-Ideas/blackberry-addon-fix-please-support/idi-p/3357539

oldyorkie
Mobile Phone: Nexus 5 32gb.

Hahahaha ... not only can't folks log in ...... it won't let me log OUT either .... :smileyvery-happy:

Guess I'm stuck here then :smileytongue:

Thanks for the updates Ayla

To Read is To Learn - go on - give it a try :smileywink:
Teamwork is essential - it gives the enemy someone else to shoot at :smileytongue:

Get a free giffgaff Simsignature 1.jpg
consultant
foolish

[ Edited ]

Thanks , thought it might be just me.

ooh are we prisoners or hostages? :smileysurprised:

I've been on and off the app and never noticed
Get a free giffgaff Sim