Blog Posts: 0
Ideas: 22
Best Answers: 204

Re: FREE the giffgaff A size promotion poster

Cool will download and use soon.
helper
shalman

Hi, I have downloaded all of your things and i would like to thank you for making such a huge contribution to the community <3. My question is when i try and save a copy with my link name on it, my computer gives an error message saying something about being unable to save and that i should print for a copy. I wanted to save my details on it and put it on a universal serial bus (USB) and then print it out at my local printers. Please could you resolve this issue 

Thanks again x

newcomer
rishiu5d

Ditto Not saving with my edited data, anyone found out how to get around this?
scholar
adamf
Mobile Phone: Nexus 5 32GB

***UPDATE*** - save not fully enabled for some in latest version.

Hi all, I'm aware of the issue and it appears not all PDF readers/versions work with the latest update meaning some of you WILL be able to save a copy & some of you WILL NOT be able to save a copy.

Like I stated in the read me file of the download please feel free to pm me if you wish to have a fully 'unlocked' version of the poster and I will be more than happy to send one over.

Hopefully in the next update I crack if not I will make it fully 'unlocked' for everyone right of the bat!

Happy postering!

(postering?!....... Don't ask.)

signature-550x95px.png signature-AC.png

sullyman524
Topics: 160
Kudos: 552
Best Answers: 157

how did you introduce the download button? so people can take it. Also how did you put up what it looks like? did you screen shot and save as images?

Have I helped? If yes, please give me KUDOS, this is to the left of the post underneath my name.If I have solved your problem or answered your question, please click accept as solution on my post
Get a free giffgaff Sim
scholar
adamf

sullyman524 wrote:

how did you introduce the download button? so people can take it. Also how did you put up what it looks like? did you screen shot and save as images?

When you reach a certain rank in giffgaff you unlock a gallery where you can upload images. After creating the button I simply uploaded it to the gallery (any webspace will do though) and simply click it in the post & choose the link option & link it to the relevant files stored on my dropbox.

In regards to what it looks like in the software I use (Adobe Illustrator CS5) there is an option to 'Save for web' which exports the poster as an image ready for the web.

leonc888
Topics: 48
Kudos: 271
Best Answers: 15

Well has to be asked.... will we be expection a new new poster :smileyhappy: with blackberry/ data bag maybe :smileyvery-happy:

i've still got about 100 posters left of the last design to use up yet tho.

keep up the great work adamf
Need a sim FAST i will send first class post any sim type just send me a Private Message.
Also will deliver by hand in local areas (Tameside, Stockport, Wilmslow and surrounding areas as I travel these daily)
scholar
adamf

leonc888 wrote:
Well has to be asked.... will we be expection a new new poster :smileyhappy: with blackberry/ data bag maybe :smileyvery-happy:

i've still got about 100 posters left of the last design to use up yet tho.

keep up the great work adamf

Well it's definatly being considered just trying to find the time to do it is the problem!

Now do I have a seperate design for both gigabags/blackberry services or both on one design!? hmmmm...:smileyhappy:

leonc888
Topics: 48
Kudos: 271
Best Answers: 15

there will be no space soon on the poster so maybe just a mobile poster/ flyer and a data one.

I'll be watching this thread :smileywink:
Need a sim FAST i will send first class post any sim type just send me a Private Message.
Also will deliver by hand in local areas (Tameside, Stockport, Wilmslow and surrounding areas as I travel these daily)
1hale
Topics: 473
Kudos: 2,063
Blog Posts: 0
Ideas: 22
Best Answers: 204

Can you use berrybags with gigabags?

If berrybags are only for use with goodybags then yes keep them separate.