Contribute

rookie
ewaht

First giffgaff TV promo spotted ?

dabbler
jsarson

Re: First giffgaff TV promo spotted ?

Cool, nice to know they are trying to get the name out there, still have so many people say who ? When I tell them what network I am on lol
Join giffgaff today and enjoy truly unlimited data plus more for £10 month
Get a free giffgaff Sim

student
zee19

yep av seen it gud advertising
bitgeek
Kudos: 1,835
Best Answers: 509

Just watched 9 minutes into one of the videos on the 4oD site and didn't see a thing about giffgaff?

Get a free giffgaff Sim

leonc888
Topics: 48
Kudos: 271
Best Answers: 15

[ Edited ]

here you go the TV ad giffgaff is deisplayed on is a promo clip for the bigbang theaorry itis on E4 youtube channel featured with the giffgaff logo bottom right at the beginning.

be fast its only there few seconds.

I'm sure from the 5th giffgaff will be properly announched as sponsering the show.

Need a sim FAST i will send first class post any sim type just send me a Private Message.
Also will deliver by hand in local areas (Tameside, Stockport, Wilmslow and surrounding areas as I travel these daily)
jackiechanman
Kudos: 358
Best Answers: 16

[ Edited ]

So, if anybody knows, are they sponsoring the show, the 100th episode or the youtube channel? I'd go with sponsoring the channel :smileyhappy: [edit:] - which leads me to wonder why the OP saw it on sky, so it must be the show...hhmmm, not sure I'd like that...

Get a free giffgaff Sim
leonc888

Forgot to post link :smileytongue:

http://www.youtube.com/user/e4/featured
Need a sim FAST i will send first class post any sim type just send me a Private Message.
Also will deliver by hand in local areas (Tameside, Stockport, Wilmslow and surrounding areas as I travel these daily)
leonc888

@jackiechanman - they are sponsering the show both online (youtube/ 4OD) and offline (C4/ E4 etc)

knoppixeu
Topics: 64
Kudos: 209
Ideas: 9
Best Answers: 46

ooo :smileyhappy:
★ If my ramblings have been helpful, click the orange star under this banner, on the right! Thank-you★
Get a free Giffgaff Sim
chefkoch
Topics: 25
Kudos: 988
Best Answers: 6

Not that I think TV ads are a good idea, but the series choosen is definitely a good pick :smileyhappy: