Contribute

academic
nutellajunkie

Giffgaff live chat-room now online

Our Giffgaff live chat-room has been online for just over a week, and its now your turn to join in and have some real-time discussions about anything you see fit surrounding your Giffgaff life. Mainly for social chit chat at the moment, but basic support will be given at members discretion.

http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=giffgaff

Head on over to the link, it will throw up a tab for you to connect to the very well known servers over on Freenode. Aswell as having our #Giffgaff chat channel, I am VERY pleased to note there are MANY MANY other rooms of interest, for example #android the official Google Android room, and #androidforum, #htclinux. Of course there is #iphone and #iphonedev for you iphone users. I could list the other [currently] 4270 channels, but you just gonna have to have a nosey :smileyhappy: Please note, the other channels in no way represent Giffgaff in any way or form.

Being an IRC network, you may register your nickname and use it to log in. You will need to do this if you wish considered as a regular, and you will possibly get auto-op status in #Giffgaff to boot :smileyhappy:

Come in and join the chat, don't just join and leave, you will miss the banter. Rules and ethics as per Freenode and Giffgaff terms. Common sense please is all I ask for in our room.

http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=giffgaff

Or use your IRC client to connect to irc.freenode.net which will stick you on a local server, then just /join #giffgaff

Enjoy.. and I am Linuxsapien there if you need to catch me.

You cannot help anybody who is unwilling to, or incapable of, helping themselves. This applies equally to drug addicts, alcoholics and Giffgaff'ers! - Please use the search option before asking for help. No doubt you will find what you are looking for! You will learn so much whilst doing that also. -- You are entitled to judge me in any manner, if you feel you must. You do this with no understanding of me as an individual and therefore your assessment is naturally flawed.

rookie
versp

Re: Giffgaff live chat-room now online

Yayy, it's always nice to have an IRC channel to hang out in!

- - -
Wanna hear more from me? I'm @verspasian on Twitter.
dabbler
addshore

Brilliant :smileyhappy:

And a great network to pick too :smileyhappy:

academic
nutellajunkie

Doing well people, first night we had about 15 in. Second day so far we've had a steady in/out flow. And im sure tonight will be the same :smileyhappy:

Just a reminder, its not just for support, its for all you to hang out and have a laugh. Some strange and amusing conversation has already come up :smileyhappy:

Cheers.

You cannot help anybody who is unwilling to, or incapable of, helping themselves. This applies equally to drug addicts, alcoholics and Giffgaff'ers! - Please use the search option before asking for help. No doubt you will find what you are looking for! You will learn so much whilst doing that also. -- You are entitled to judge me in any manner, if you feel you must. You do this with no understanding of me as an individual and therefore your assessment is naturally flawed.

newcomer
gagzy

B
Get a free Giffgaff Sim
consultant
panther97
Mobile Phone: Blackberry Curve

@gagzy Spam

academic
callumacrae

[ Edited ]

Nice bump, though.

Nutellajunkie there are waaaaay more than that. Doing /list now

EDIT: 9393 public channels :smileyhappy:

~Callum

Why I left giffgaff: my (not so great) experience with the giffgaff agents: http://pastebin.com/hDy2izfy
acozz1
Kudos: 51
Best Answers: 19

I have been looking forward to this!!!

Thanks!

Kudos (Yellow Star to the left) Would Be Much Appreciated! :smileyvery-happy:
mba_263
Topics: 70
Kudos: 430
Best Answers: 78

it looks strange when i logged on? :smileysad:
Get a free Giffgaff Sim
If you want your free Sim simply follow the below link, and gain yourself free £5 credit !!: http://giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/mba_263
majorzombie
Topics: 75
Kudos: 132
Best Answers: 8

please shut it down asap. i'd hate for giffgaff to be associated with that crap. unless it is shut down already, cos it did not do much whilst i was there!