Kudos: 2,967
Best Answers: 152

New giffgaff eBay advert!

Wow! Giffgaff have really hit the nail on the head this time! A prominent advert on the eBay UK homepage! Now that should cause a huge influx of customers!

Who's seen it?

Click here to order a giffgaff standard/Micro/Nano SIM and get £5 EXTRA CREDIT free with your first top-up! UK first class & international delivery available
Topics: 80
Kudos: 888
Best Answers: 391

Re: New giffgaff eBay advert!

wow, can u give me the link, i couldnt find it

~*``*~*``*~*``*~*``*~*``*~*``*~*``*~*``*~*``*~*``*~*``*~*``*~*``*~*``*~*``*~*``*~*``*~*

Order Ur Free giffgaff Sim With £5 Free Credit From the Image Below

Get a free giffgaff Sim
pupil

cool,i'm off to look for this one haha

maestro

I just had a look but it was showing an O2 advert Smiley Sad

For a free sim with £5 credit click here
To switch signatures off go to My Community Settings>Preferences and remove the tick from View signatures in posts.
instructor

Thank god for Adblock! Smiley Wink
Get a free Giffgaff Sim
pathfinder

^^^^  I was JUST about to post the same thing, haha!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to know the latest news about the giffgaff iPhone official carrier file......Clicky

29/09/10 - The news isn't good I'm afraid - There will be NO official giffgaff iPhone carrier file, check the above link for the news.

If you have an iPhone and need the giffgaff internet settings click here - Clicky Link
mentor

[ Edited ]

Smiley Happy

A little bit lost with your new network? Have a look at my handcrafted online manual - head over to the giffgaff bible. It explains everything you need to know. Smiley Happy

That little star on the left can make my day Smiley Happy. If I've said something that's useful, feel free to press it. Thank you. Smiley Happy
beginner

Doesn't really make it clear what a goodybag is for those who don't know..

enigma

We've made it onto the National Rail homepage, too!!