Contribute

pioneer
hamishlaw

Not A Giffgaff Rant Or Even A Giffgaff Runt

[ Edited ]

Since Friday there has been a lot of anger, angst, gnashing of teeth, heads exploding etc. :smileymad: Not even the offer to make a donation to charity has helped everyone to get back in balance. I have therefore taken it upon myself to make things better by spreading love throughout the forums by giving the needy love by way of kudos. I now have a sore finger from tapping the kudos button for those who have steam coming out their ears. I think this may make me a kudos flood junkie :smileytongue:

The other benefit from randomly spreading kudos love is that it winds up the kudos beggars who miss out :smileywink:

Must go now more kudos to spread.

As a Ps I never knew you could not give out more than 20 kudos per hour :smileyembarrassed:

PPs or 50 a day :smileyembarrassed:

supporter
exaflop

Re: Not A Giffgaff Rant Or Even A Giffgaff Runt

Fandabbydozie  :smileyhappy:

Get a free giffgaff Sim
dugblare
Kudos: 1,325
Best Answers: 1,076

With U all the way Mr Kudo

Get a free giffgaff Sim
pupil
huyster

hamishlaw wrote:

Since Friday there has been a lot of anger, angst, gnashing of teeth, heads exploding etc. :smileymad: Not even the offer to make a donation to charity has helped everyone to get back in balance. I have therefore taken it upon myself to make things better by spreading love throughout the forums by giving the needy love by way of kudos. I now have a sore finger from tapping the kudos button for those who have steam coming out their ears. I think this may make me a kudos flood junkie :smileytongue:

The other benefit from randomly spreading kudos love is that it winds up the kudos beggars who miss out :smileywink:

Must go now more kudos to spread.

As a Ps I never knew you could not give out more than 20 kudos per hour :smileyembarrassed:

lol, free hugs here.

dabbler
thegreen

Don't give me kudos lol. Rant rant rant moan moan moan gimme money or I'll explode boo hoo hoo lol
ianhadling
Topics: 8
Kudos: 43
Ideas: 1

Lol!! Nice one!!

:heart:

craig_t
Topics: 47
Kudos: 706
Best Answers: 21

Spreading the love is always great. Do keep it special though Hamish :smileyhappy:

-Into The West-

Play League of Legends free
pioneer
hamishlaw

craig_t wrote:

Spreading the love is always great. Do keep it special though Hamish :smileyhappy:

Dear Craig,

Apologies for the delay in replying but I have been busy over the last three days maxing out my kudos love on the forums. :heart:

I have a big heart and view everyone as special even you albeit please note I am not into manlove :smileyembarrassed:

Please pass my love onto Vinnie.

harrispp
Kudos: 341
Best Answers: 15

Why do this type of thing? it devalues the kudo and makes a mockery of the system.

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
chefkoch
Topics: 28
Kudos: 985
Best Answers: 6

I like how the kudos show the solidarity between the people how want giffgaff to become honest about the "unlimited internet" question, quite a lot of love in the "my internet got barred" threads :smileyhappy: