pioneer

Not A Giffgaff Rant Or Even A Giffgaff Runt

[ Edited ]

Since Friday there has been a lot of anger, angst, gnashing of teeth, heads exploding etc. Smiley Mad Not even the offer to make a donation to charity has helped everyone to get back in balance. I have therefore taken it upon myself to make things better by spreading love throughout the forums by giving the needy love by way of kudos. I now have a sore finger from tapping the kudos button for those who have steam coming out their ears. I think this may make me a kudos flood junkie Smiley Tongue

The other benefit from randomly spreading kudos love is that it winds up the kudos beggars who miss out Smiley Wink

Must go now more kudos to spread.

As a Ps I never knew you could not give out more than 20 kudos per hour Smiley Embarassed

PPs or 50 a day Smiley Embarassed

All Replies
supporter

Re: Not A Giffgaff Rant Or Even A Giffgaff Runt

Fandabbydozie  Smiley Happy

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Kudos: 1,641
Best Answers: 1,210

With U all the way Mr Kudo

Get a free giffgaff Sim
pupil

hamishlaw wrote:

Since Friday there has been a lot of anger, angst, gnashing of teeth, heads exploding etc. Smiley Mad Not even the offer to make a donation to charity has helped everyone to get back in balance. I have therefore taken it upon myself to make things better by spreading love throughout the forums by giving the needy love by way of kudos. I now have a sore finger from tapping the kudos button for those who have steam coming out their ears. I think this may make me a kudos flood junkie Smiley Tongue

The other benefit from randomly spreading kudos love is that it winds up the kudos beggars who miss out Smiley Wink

Must go now more kudos to spread.

As a Ps I never knew you could not give out more than 20 kudos per hour Smiley Embarassed

lol, free hugs here.

dabbler

Don't give me kudos lol. Rant rant rant moan moan moan gimme money or I'll explode boo hoo hoo lol
Topics: 8
Kudos: 43
Ideas: 1

Lol!! Nice one!!

Heart

Highlighted
Topics: 47
Kudos: 730
Best Answers: 23

Spreading the love is always great. Do keep it special though Hamish Smiley Happy

-Into The West-

Play League of Legends free
pioneer

craig_t wrote:

Spreading the love is always great. Do keep it special though Hamish Smiley Happy

Dear Craig,

Apologies for the delay in replying but I have been busy over the last three days maxing out my kudos love on the forums. Heart

I have a big heart and view everyone as special even you albeit please note I am not into manlove Smiley Embarassed

Please pass my love onto Vinnie.

Kudos: 342
Best Answers: 15

Why do this type of thing? it devalues the kudo and makes a mockery of the system.

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
Topics: 28
Kudos: 990
Best Answers: 6

I like how the kudos show the solidarity between the people how want giffgaff to become honest about the "unlimited internet" question, quite a lot of love in the "my internet got barred" threads Smiley Happy