Contribute

khairul
Kudos: 2,907
Best Answers: 150

Online O2 top-up vouchers

[ Edited ]

There are some websites, like Top-ups Direct and Top-ups 24/7 on which you can buy top-up voucher codes via PayPal.

Has anyone got any experience of using online vouchers on giffgaff?

Also, I once saw such a site where you could buy £10 O2 top-up vouchers for £9.49 but I can't find it. Does anyone know?

EDIT - I found it! http://www.ekmpowershop8.com/ekmps/shops/cheaptopups/o2-topup-11-c.asp

So back to the original question - will they work on giffgaff?

Click here to order a giffgaff standard/Micro/Nano SIM and get £5 EXTRA CREDIT free with your first top-up! UK first class & international delivery available
instructor
brradley

Re: Online O2 top-up vouchers

As long as they send you a code, and not send the credit directly to your phone, it should be okay, then you could just enter the code in the giffgaff topup area! :smileyhappy:
Get a free Giffgaff Sim
theshadowman
Kudos: 540
Best Answers: 135
Mobile Phone: iPhone 5 64GB

http://www.ekmpowershop8.com/ekmps/shops/cheaptopups/o2-topup-11-c.asp

Out of stock on both though!!

I have bought them on eBay a few times but they're quite rare. Often sell for face value or above for some mental reason!!

kambing
Topics: 0
Kudos: 12
Best Answers: 3

Just to check, are these sites reliable? They won't take my money and send me a faulty code or anything?
newcomer
tomathious

I have had issues with such sites previous to now as there can be loop holes in the small print which find you spending more than you originally intended so be careful however if you can find such a site you can trust it could save you valuable time and a little money on the side. All the best.

If this comment has helped please click my Kudos star so that I can continue to Giffgaff.

And

If I have submitted the best soloution to your query please remember to mark this answer as your soloution
khairul

kambing wrote:
Just to check, are these sites reliable? They won't take my money and send me a faulty code or anything?

I'll give the discount-voucher site a go and let you all know what happens.

Click here to order a giffgaff standard/Micro/Nano SIM and get £5 EXTRA CREDIT free with your first top-up! UK first class & international delivery available
theshadowman
Kudos: 540
Best Answers: 135
Mobile Phone: iPhone 5 64GB

khairul wrote:

kambing wrote:

Well, they're out of stock.

You can buy from the ones that let you use PayPal but there's no discount there.

khairul

khairul wrote:

kambing wrote:

Whoops! The discount vouchers are out of stock.

I'll try one of the other sites.

khairul

I couldn't find ANY online top-up sites genuinely offering O2 top-up vouchers! It's just ridiculous! Can anyone help me out?!

beginner
charalambos1

noticed the same - the ones which don't charge a premium are all sold out of o2, I think it might be giffgaff creating all the extra demand...