Contribute

academic
thinkpad

Re: darren painter vig campaign

sparkybhoy wrote:

thinkpad wrote:

sparkybhoy wrote:

thinkpad wrote:

I'm sure the proportion of people recruiting and the people helping on the forums are completely different. I would bet that there are fewer people 'actively' recruiting customers than people coming on here helping out. This is one of the reasons why a recruiter would be highly valued as opposed to a forum helper.

Even if there was no -one recruiting in that way, we would still be needed.

Giffgaff could survive without the direct member recruitment scheme, they couldn't survive without customer service,

But that's not the point. If I decided not to help out on the forums then there would always be someone who would as the pool of helpers is much bigger than the recruiters. To giffgaff it does make a huge difference when people 'actively' recruit as they do not have the necessary advertising cash.

Have you looked at how much advertising giffgaff do on the net? It's flooded with direct marketting banners.

If they dropped the member to memeber recruitment scheme, I don't think it would impact hugely, if they dropped the customer service scheme, that would.

That is besides the point as giffgaff could never drop the online customer services as that's how they work.

I think the advertising banners you are referring to are google analytics which doesn't cost much. I think it's based on what sort of keyword searches you carry out on google and it kind of throws adverts everywhere based on that. Someone who doesn't do the necessary keyword searches won't see the adverts though!

grand master
trudiw

Anyway back on topic we are all VIGs and if we need a physio to rub down the men in this metaphorical football team let me know :smileywink:
phenomenon
aandms

giffgaff pay some spam company to send spam about giffgaff, i recieved one.
Get a free Giffgaff SimOr for a giffgaff hybrid sim (for all phones inc iphone 4, 4S and ipad) , also with £5 free credit but sent 1st class, fill in this form
phenomenon
aandms

@trudi that offer sounds too good to refuse :smileytongue:
Get a free Giffgaff SimOr for a giffgaff hybrid sim (for all phones inc iphone 4, 4S and ipad) , also with £5 free credit but sent 1st class, fill in this form
jamesd2010

phenomenon
aandms

think i have a groin strain :smileywink:
academic
thinkpad

trudiw wrote:
Anyway back on topic we are all VIGs and if we need a physio to rub down the men in this metaphorical football team let me know :smileywink:

Trudiw quick, I think I have pulled my groin muscle trying to kick the cr#p out of the metaphorical ball.:smileyvery-happy:

enigma
jamesdn

*generic original groin strain joke*
head honcho
sparkybhoy

thinkpad wrote:

aandms wrote:
@thinkpad the striker gets the most wages. They do more running than a gk :smileywink:

You didn't quite understand my point. The point I was trying to allude to was the fact that strikers get paid the most money as they play at the 'business end' of the pitch. They are valued the most to business (just like Uzzyy and the rest of the recruiters).

Yaya Torre is on £225k a week, and he';s a defender.

academic
thinkpad

sparkybhoy wrote:

thinkpad wrote:

aandms wrote:
@thinkpad the striker gets the most wages. They do more running than a gk :smileywink:

You didn't quite understand my point. The point I was trying to allude to was the fact that strikers get paid the most money as they play at the 'business end' of the pitch. They are valued the most to business (just like Uzzyy and the rest of the recruiters).

Yaya Torre is on £225k a week, and he';s a defender.

(sorry everyone) And how much is Aguero on?