Contribute

darrenpainter
Kudos: 13,223
Best Answers: 3,965
Best Answer

giffgaff nominated in the 2012 Lithys Awards

[ Edited ]

Update 8:17pm Friday 4th May 2012

And the moment we have been waiting for.....

giffgaff win the Best Social Customer Experience category in the 2012 Lithy awards

see tweet

Unknown.png

and Vincent Boon accepting the award

vincent

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Just a quick notice to let you know that giffgaff is nominated in the Lithys 2012 , an annual award from Lithium which gives people the chance to vote on organisations and companies using the Lithium Community software.

In 2010 giffgaff won the Most Innovative Community award

For this year, giffgaff has been entered in both the Best Social Customer Experience and Best Community/Business ROI (Return on Investment) categories, 

This year their competition includes some well known brands including HP, Sky and Skype

Members and interested parties may wish to visit the site and take the oportunity to show their support by clicking the 5 stars to indicate their satisfaction.  http://lithosphere.lithium.com/t5/Lithys-Social-Customer/Lithys-2012-giffgaff-Best-Social-Customer-E...

Winners will be announced at LiNC (May 2-4 2012)

Also a quick reminder to people registering on the Lithium community, the educators have asked me to advise members not to create new ideas there.

giffgaff will raise ideas on your behalf taken from the giffgaff ideas board, as they are Lithium's customer. However you are still free to comment on and kudos them.

isabel1066
Topics: 246
Kudos: 1,341
Best Answers: 275

Re: giffgaff nominated in the 2012 Lithys Awards

I am amazed only my reply.
Get a free giffgaff Sim
darrenpainter

[ Edited ]

I will try and keep an eye on the voting to give people an idea of how we are currently doing. This will not be a live update, I will take a snapshot at various points in the day and add it to the first post. If you really want to see the current scores then visit the nominees pages to see their progress

as7861
Kudos: 3,576
Best Answers: 884

@darren im guessing we just comment ?
To vote ?

darrenpainter

as7861 wrote:
@darren im guessing we just comment ?
To vote ?

Assuming you have a login to the Lithium community then you click the stars at the top of the nomintation thread to select your satisfaction. This submits a vote. The number of votes and average score will then be taken into account when they select a winner

You may comment, and vote. During previous awards Vincent actually posted and encouraged people to vote to show their support

enigma
mgb2

voted

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
be nice, kudos where due, solution if earnt
phenomenon
stephenmiller

[ Edited ]

Voted, I was number 11 for giffgaff Darren, do try and keep up won't you :smileytongue:

*edit

I don't know about this stars business but if you click on the number next to the stars and scroll to the bottom of that page it tells you all the members who've voted and what star rating they awarded, been through HP, A1 Telekom, Skype and giffgaff and nothing but 5 star ratings all the way so it looks like it's numbers that count :smileyhappy:

head honcho
mitchell2010

I have just voted too. Make sure to get voting guys :smileyhappy:
:smileyvery-happy::smileyhappy::smileyvery-happy::smileyhappy::smileyvery-happy::smileyhappy::smileyvery-happy::smileyhappy::smileyvery-happy::smileyhappy::smileyvery-happy::smileyhappy::smileyvery-happy::smileyhappy::smileyvery-happy::smileyhappy:

order a "hybrid" sim which can be used as a standard sim or can be pinched into a micro sim :smileyhappy:
as7861

Bumped :smileywink:

as7861

[ Edited ]
To sign up for lithium community go here - https://lithosphere.lithium.com/t5/user/userregistrationpage?dest_url=http%3A%2F%2Flithosphere.lithi... And then follow the steps given by darren :smileywink: remember if you are logged in and in mobile view u wont be able to vote just scroll down and click full view :smileyhappy: