Contribute

counsellor
wilky

reasonable FUP data goodybag?

what would u say is a reasonable cap and at what price for when the data gets capped?

id say 10gb for £15 pm...20gb for £20

SATA on this network is goin to get capped.. we just need to get used to it
maestro
commsyeo

Re: reasonable FUP data goodybag?

Giffgaff will hang onto unlimited data in its goodybags for as long as it possibly can. It is its big USP and it won't give it up willingly.

CY
instructor
trick202

It's worth keeping on.

No matter how hungry you are at the "all you can eat buffet", there's only a few people that would cause the restaurant to run at a loss.

------------------------------------------------------
Rich
@trick202
http://gplus.to/trick202
counsellor
wilky

Is it coz ur iPhone us incapable?
instructor
trick202

What? Is it capable of downloading huge amounts of data? Yes, of course.
My galaxy s is also capable of this.

My iPhone has a spellcheck too, as does my galaxy. I see your device doesn't?

If you want to sit and download everything you can, then that's your business. The consequence of large numbers of users adopting that attitude is a network-wide data cap. At the moment, I think most people are fairly sensible. Your usage is the exception rather than the rule - which is a good thing.

The wildfire is a great entry-level device.
------------------------------------------------------
Rich
@trick202
http://gplus.to/trick202
steward
rhinosrich

The more people become aware of giffgaff and its unlimited data policy then we are gonna get a lot of heavy users so hope the higher ups have sorted out what they'll do in advance, hopefully its nothing but cant see it.
counsellor
wilky

my device dora nave a spell check yes..

your fone might be able to download large chunks of data bu only VIA WiFi... ad situazione manc of tue iPhone restrictions Jou can only download 20mg without WiFi..

im quite happy without my fone and the way i use it
maestro
commsyeo

wilky wrote:

your fone might be able to download large chunks of data bu only VIA WiFi... ad situazione manc of tue iPhone restrictions Jou can only download 20mg without WiFi..

I'm sure that there is a lot of valuable information in that post. Can anybody explain it to me - I only speak and read English.

CY

counsellor
wilky

haha that dusnt make sence dose it LOL
academic
nutellajunkie

wilky wrote:

Translated it means, he needs to update his technology.. The rest, I have no idea what the heck they are on about..

But question, how can you be happy, without a phone, but still use it?

You cannot help anybody who is unwilling to, or incapable of, helping themselves. This applies equally to drug addicts, alcoholics and Giffgaff'ers! - Please use the search option before asking for help. No doubt you will find what you are looking for! You will learn so much whilst doing that also. -- You are entitled to judge me in any manner, if you feel you must. You do this with no understanding of me as an individual and therefore your assessment is naturally flawed.