enigma

Nectar canvass

Hi gg if you see this nectar canvass what a con they sign you up to do surveys for nectar points.the surveys take from 5 to 20 minutes then half way thru the survey they say you do not qualify then cut you off meaning no nectar points.

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Topics: 11
Kudos: 621

Re: Nectar canvass

This is quite normal for survey sites, though some do give a token number of points even if you do not qualify to compensate for the time already spent.

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Topics: 33
Kudos: 158
Ideas: 1
Mobile Phone: Samsung Galaxy S

Hardly think Canvass is a con; my account shows that I've collected 3320 Nectar points through it!

That's worth £15 off my shopping, or 6 lunches (via the £3 Meal Deal in Sainsbury's) for just 50p each (or a mere 35p, as I experienced the other day because the sandwich was cheaper than others).

Smiley Very Happy

Topics: 436
Kudos: 1,025

Yeah this is a brilliant way to boost your nectar points Smiley Happy

Get a free giffgaff Sim
newcomer

I recently signed up and was getting points filling in these t e d i o u s surveys that repeat the same questions, but slightly differently.

Got points initially now half way through them message appears I don't qualify, enough people have all ready completed this survey (so why was I being asked to complete it?)

good luck if you get the points and make it through the survey without experiencing brain death!

CANCELLED survey partiicipation and hope none of these survey companies spam m

isabel1066 wrote:

Hi gg if you see this nectar canvass what a con they sign you up to do surveys for nectar points.the surveys take from 5 to 20 minutes then half way thru the survey they say you do not qualify then cut you off meaning no nectar points.

e.