Re: Your 5 a day {1st October}

I like this Smiley Happy

Just love the sunset picture. 

Please mark the best answer when you're sorted Smiley Happy to help others find it.
Get a free Giffgaff Sim
counsellor

I was expecting more of a looney tunes roadrunner style ending to the rope swing videolol. That sky shot is my new wallpaper Smiley Happy

Awwhh Hazel....this idea is only gonna make giffgaff even more interesting for me..i already love giffgaff enough! Smiley Wink

Will definately be checking this thread out everyday, i love littl e snippets of things like this, and it'll be really good to discuss it with others too Smiley Happy

the Earthscraper idea is interesting..i don't know about everyone else but as long as we don't slowly evolve into moles having these kind of buildings around would be awesome Smiley Tongue
Get a free SIM with £5 Free Credit!                                       
Topics: 0
Kudos: 231

Great thread Hazel.

That earth scraper concept looks mental !

Cant believe how far the guy goes off the vine Smiley Happy

Look forward to tomorrows update.

Photobucket
I also do full sized SIMS for BLACKBERRY etc ... Click Here

Mobile Phone: iPhone 5s

Brilliant!! What a lovely idea Smiley Happy

All SIMs, Micro-SIMs and Nano-Sims include £5 free credit upon activation Smiley Happy
counsellor

zerodudex333 wrote:
Awwhh Hazel....this idea is only gonna make giffgaff even more interesting for me..i already love giffgaff enough! Smiley Wink

Will definately be checking this thread out everyday, i love littl e snippets of things like this, and it'll be really good to discuss it with others too Smiley Happy

the Earthscraper idea is interesting..i don't know about everyone else but as long as we don't slowly evolve into moles having these kind of buildings around would be awesome Smiley Tongue

You think it might be the start of the Morlocks?

Kudos: 10,676
Blog Posts: 92

Thanks all for the comments <3 You r0ck. 

@pinguini - I saw that video yesterday - it's lovely isn't it? Smiley Happy

@adamboutcher - I do believe Jamesd2010 is creating a temporary form for now for you guys and if it's needed, I'm sure something more official can be created Smiley Happy

@heathercharters and @a0004uk - I just love how his friend literally dives off a cliff to see if he's ok! That's the most impressive part I think Smiley Happy

@zerodudex333 - Whilst it's awesome, wouldn't it freaky you out a little, what if there was an earthquake? I hate the thought of being buried alive!! *shivers*

@pinkcalculator, as7861, jamesd2010, govgaff, valdi, jayice, brulaw, bertiebat and andreww - thanks for the comments guys, I'm really glad you liked it! 

4th April 2011 - 5th June 2015

@hazel22 Yes will start that form when I'm back at the PC, which will be soon Smiley Happy. And thank you Hazel, always putting every effort into the forum.
Highlighted

5 a Day Submission Form.

[ Edited ]