Y so long
ultimateninja
Topics: 85
Kudos: 204
Blog Posts: 0
Ideas: 0
Best Answers: 46

Re: 4g

They will start getting it at the end of 2013 and will cover the whole uk by the end of 2014
Once You Have Found The Answer That Helped You Please Mark It As Solution So We Know That Your Sorted:smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy:

If There Are Any Spelling Mistakes Please Forgive Me

Anyways,
Hope I Have Helped:smileyhappy:

if you have found the correct answer please mark it as solution so we know your sorted thanks.:smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy:

Hope i have helped you:smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy:

once you have found the answer that has answered your question please can you mark it as solution so we know you are sorted, thank you very much:smileyhappy:
Please Order A Sim :smileyhappy:

Thank you very much :smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy:
02_master
Topics: 11
Kudos: 31
Best Answers: 20

I don't know why so long!
w69d
Kudos: 5,172

It won't make any difference to the giffgaff users with the current iPhone 5 anyway :smileysad:
PMGet a free giffgaff Sim
newcomer
nanganator

O2's 4G network to switch on from 29th August 

Hopefully GiffGaff will follow shortly after.

From O2:
We’ve just announced that we’ll be launching our 4G network in London, Leeds and Bradford on 29 August. Our ambitious rollout plan means that our 2G, 3G and 4G network will reach 98% of the UK population both indoor and outdoor up to two years earlier than the 2017 regulatory requirement.

By the end of the year, our 4G network will be live in 13 cities. Further detail relating to the specific switch-on dates will be announced over the coming weeks.

London | Birmingham | Leeds | Bradford | Newcastle | Glasgow | Liverpool |
Nottingham | Leicester | Coventry | Sheffield | Manchester | Edinburgh

In addition to smartphone tariffs, business customers will also be offered tariffs for tablets and mobile broadband from launch and Mobile Wifi (Pop Up Office) soon after.

4G networks will provide faster data speeds (up to 5 times faster than 3G*) and a more seamless mobile experience, marking a new generation for the mobile industry.

We believe that 4G is not only going to transform the way businesses work, but also how services are delivered to customers. We will be working with our customers over the coming months to bring the possibilities of 4G to life.

For more information on O2 4G, see our press release:

http://news.o2.co.uk/?press-release=o2s-4g-network-to-switch-on-from-29th-august

tronsteruk
Topics: 6
Kudos: 171
Best Answers: 1

Please note, for giffgaff users WILL need a 4G SIM card the current 3G simcard, will NOT give you 4G access, even if o2 has 4G in your area.

So untell giffgaff starts to issue 4G Sim cards, then they will be no way any giffgaff user can access the 4G speeds
`Please give me kudos if my reply was helpful.'

Get a free giffgaff Sim
newcomer
hkhawaja

i hope it does get it soon

tipster
naughtyindianboi

I presume GG will have to work out 4G plans no? Will this mean another amendment to the goodybags to reflect 4G capability or 4G specific bags? 

Jay

Have I helped? If yes, please give me KUDOS, this is to the left of the post underneath my name.If I have solved your problem or answered your question, please click accept as solution on my post.

Get a free giffgaff Sim