Help & Support

newcomer
vercas15

5 pounds bonus

HI! I should get bonus 5pounds I already have the message that I will get it but I ak waiting for a few days and still nothing... I don't know what is wrong :smileysad: Thanks for help! :smileyhappy:
mathew40
Topics: 112
Kudos: 6,789
Blog Posts: 0
Ideas: 0
Best Answers: 3,982

Re: 5 pounds bonus

[ Edited ]
Hi there and thanks for visiting the community. Payback points are added around the 5th of each month,and payback is paid out to members,twice a year in june and December. To take a look at a great guide that will explain everything you need to know regarding payback,simply click onto or visit the link below,thanks. http://bit.ly/kbggpayback If you would like to double check that your recruits are linked to your account,click onto or visit the link below,cheers. https://giffgaff.com/spread/recruits
Click onto my Banner and order any FREE sim card with £5 FREE credit.
Get a free giffgaff Sim
If I have helped,Click onto Kudo's or Solution.
premierphotosuk

HIya, 

Once your sim is activated, all new sim orders made via your account (Spread giffgaff), including sims you've ordered and handed on to friends will earn you 500 points upon their activation. Points earned in one month will be accumulated and will show on your account around the 5th of the following month. Points can only be claimed/used on the Payback Payout in June and December.

Plus, if you get a new member to activate a sim within 6 weeks of registering your own sim then you'll also receive £5.00 extra credit (added to your account within 24hrs.)  for the "First recruit/activation bonus". This is a one off payment for recruiting your first new member.  more about the Free Credit You ONLY get the £5 free credit after activation (which by the way includes topping up or buying a goodybag) minimum TOP-UP £10, if you got your sim from a referral link / signature banner or if the person who gave it to you ordered it from their spread giffgaff page. Sims ordered direct from giffgaff (from the website, ebay banner etc) do not attract this bonus.

Sim's ordered from this banner below are the new 4g Dual/standard (NANO/micro type) you choose.

Get a free giffgaff Sim

All 4g sims will still work on all 3g/2g phones/devices. The bonus £5 credit will be applied within 24hrs of activation, a minimum of £10 is needed to activate your new giffgaff sim and account.

cicerone
curryinn

The important dates every month are simple.

On the last day of the month at midnight is the cut off for that month, anything made after that date will be in NEXT month's statement. Around the 5th of the month your My giffgaff page widget is updated with the previous months points and the figures are displayed in your Newsfeed which is displayed in the middle of your My giffgaff page. Those who have opted in to giffgaff marketing will also receive their monthly points statement and text.

Here are the approximate key dates for payback:

Early April & October Community discussion starts for members (with active SIMs) to nominate a charity of choice to receive payback donation. This is open to all members not just those that wish to donate their payback to charity.
Mid May & November Nominations for charities close and voting begins.
End May & November Voting for Charities closes and Charities announced in the community.
31 May & 30 November Current payback periods end. Points earned up until midnight are included in the period.
1 June & December giffgaff tallies points earned in the payback periods. Any points earning activity by members/recruits that happens from today onwards is in the next payback period. Your final points statement will be sent in a few days time and points tally will be updated in your My giffgaff.
About 5 June & December Early selection window closes. If you want to take your payback as airtime credit you will receive it before PayPal payments and selections made after this date.
About 7 June & December First credit payments are processed. If you selected credit before the early selection window closed we will include you in this early payback payment.
About 12 June & December Selection window closes. You must select how you want to receive your payback (as credit, cash or donate to charity) before midnight. No late selections will be accepted.
About 13 June & December The remaining payback starts to get processed. We will process all remaining credit and PayPal payments. This payment process takes a different amount of time depending on the payback option selected.
About 19 June & December Second PayPal payment run will be processed.
27th of June & December ‘Ask an agent’ about payback queries open. As payments will be chugging through at different speeds, it is not possible to investigate any payments until all payments have been processed.
dazoo
Topics: 14
Kudos: 604

Your get the £5 as 500 points on payback that is updated the month after the sim was activated if they activate with £10 or more. The one that activates the sim from you from your account will get the bonus £5 credit added to there balance with in 24hrs only if activated with £10 or more

Get a free giffgaff Sim
ashfaqhussain_786
Topics: 14
Kudos: 88
Best Answers: 11

You can give that sim to a friend or family then when they have topped up, you and your friend both get £5 in your account from giffgaff as a good will :smileywink:

Your friend will get it straight away but it will show up on your account on te 5th of every month and the payback will come out In June and December.
All the best my friend and takecare of yourself :smileyhappy:))
w69d

hi,if you've recruited a member within 42 days of your own activation then that £5 will be added to your account within 5 working days (7 days ) as well as the 500 payback points
PMGet a free giffgaff Sim
helper
gaz0

It will be added to your account soon mate
Get a free Giffgaff Sim
pathfinder
rosstheboss1

If you received this sim card from a friend you should get £5 credit whilst your friend will get 500 points in payback. I suggest you wait a couple more days before you Ask an Agent.
sauron
Topics: 39
Best Answers: 242

Payback is current being done so give it time and it should be with you

Get a free giffgaff Sim