Help & Support

newcomer
itsmeini
Best Answer

Adult content

Submitted my passport details like a week ago now n still is your adult content is under review please check back later grrrr iv tried contacting an agent but everytime i do it says you have entered an invalid date n am like no i havnt grr any suggestions?
eqra
Kudos: 47

Re: Adult content

select sim service then no service:smileyhappy:

order free sim+£5 free credit

Get a free giffgaff Sim
munwar31965

If you are getting the error message that says "invalid date error" while sending email to agents this is what you need to do: From drop down menu choose Sim service. No service. Tick all the YES boxes and now put any relevant info in the box.
Get a free giffgaff Sim
mathew40
Topics: 104
Kudos: 5,578
Blog Posts: 0
Ideas: 0
Best Answers: 3,316

An agent can NOT remove the bar unfortunately and you now have to be patient whilst its processing cheers.
Click onto my Banner and order any FREE sim card with £5 credit.
Get a free giffgaff Sim
If I have helped,Click onto Kudo's or Solution.
soruk
Kudos: 883
Best Answers: 251
Mobile Phone: Huawei Ascend Y300

itsmeini wrote:
Submitted my passport details like a week ago now n still is your adult content is under review please check back later grrrr iv tried contacting an agent but everytime i do it says you have entered an invalid date n am like no i havnt grr any suggestions?

Invalid date problem: Use the SIM Service --> No Service option, and then describe the real problem in the box.

Free SIM with £5 free on your first top-up
Tethering and Staying Within the Rules || How to giffgaff a Linux box || Huawei Ascend G300 voicemail
=== Please go HERE and set your mobile phone, we can help you much better! ===
If I was helpful please give kudos (by clicking on the red star on the left) and/or by pressing the 'Accept as solution' button. Thanks!
bluemoonbaz

Ask an agent-If you have any problems entering the time and date then select sim service,then select no service,then tick all the boxes and enter your comment in the box provided.A response from an agent can take up to 24hrs so please keep going back to ask an agent and look for messages from agents. http://bit.ly/giffgaffagent
Get a free giffgaff Sim

http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Submit-Great-giffgaff-Ideas/blackberry-addon-fix-please-support/idi-p/3357539

kf69

Just use any date to ask an agent

do_mo
Topics: 48
Kudos: 332
Best Answers: 41

It does take a while to verify your details.
lawhui
Kudos: 69
Best Answers: 62

Try inputting your details in again on you account settings: https://giffgaff.com/settings .

I have had a few time where it has been a bit glitchy and needed to re-enter my details.

Do you have a driving licences? Try using the driving licence number if you do.  Don't forget to add the last two digits on the number.

kingpin
antonio75

u av to keep trying... took me ages to do