Help & Support

giffgaff Educator
hazel22

Re: CAN WE HAVE AN OFFICIAL UPDATE

sutton wrote:

so then hazel will this issue be resolved today ?

As with everything giffgaff do - we let you know all the information as soon as we know it. Full transparancy :smileyhappy:

associate
rjoules

have contacted agents......
Me and my husband are both unable to buy a goodybag....he has no active bag, and i have a active gigabag need to queue one, gigabag expires in 4 days

novice
sutton

that's all good & well but i think it was you that said yourself that this was a simple matter if it's that simple why have i been waiting since yesterday for a fix ? ...

dabbler
davie1888

@hazel22 could you add me to that list please, as I can buy credit but it's been updating goodybags since yesterday, so can't queue my goodybag to start tomorrow. Thanks

giffgaff Educator
hazel22

davie1888 wrote:

@hazel22 could you add me to that list please, as I can buy credit but it's been updating goodybags since yesterday, so can't queue my goodybag to start tomorrow. Thanks

On it :smileyhappy:

novice
mercian59

[ Edited ]

hazel22 wrote:

With multiple accounts to investigate, it's easier to see a common issue. The more we collate, the easier it is. 

And as always, if one member alone is having an issue - please raise a case with the agents before asking us to call out the tech team on their weekends with their families. 

rjoules wrote:

So you only investigate if there are ENOUGH affected usernames?? again not good practise tbh.....1 affected customer should warrant a investigation

Hazel - the tech team do indeed deserve their time off, as we all do, but this issue was raised BEFORE THE WEEKEND ! so why weren't the tech team looking at it on thursday, friday and before even if only one person was affected?

With multiple accounts to investigate why have you not set up a single sticky thread at the top of the forum for affected people to register and stop the forums getting clogged up with more and more threads containing irrelevent and spurious "advice".

Again in my other thread you suggest contacting an agent but that system has fallen over and is not working ...AGAIN

btw - have you added me to the list ? :smileywink:

associate
rjoules

mercian59 wrote:

hazel22 wrote:

With multiple accounts to investigate, it's easier to see a common issue. The more we collate, the easier it is. 

And as always, if one member alone is having an issue - please raise a case with the agents before asking us to call out the tech team on their weekends with their families. 

rjoules wrote:

So you only investigate if there are ENOUGH affected usernames?? again not good practise tbh.....1 affected customer should warrant a investigation

But Hazel - this issue was raised BEFORE THE WEEKEND !!!!!!! so why weren't the tech team looking at it on thursday, friday and before even if only one person was affected?

With multiple accounts to investigate why have you not set up a single sticky thread at the top of the forum for affected people to register and stop teh forums getting clogged up with more and more threads containing irrelevent and spurious "advice".

Again in my other thread you suggest contacting an agent but that system has fallen over and is not working ...AGAIN

exactly!

trainee
dromi

All this problem wouldn't exist if there was an option of automatically renew your goodybag. Have trouble to understand why this is not implemented..
Get a free Giffgaff Sim
associate
rjoules

I was all for promoting giffgaff, but i have now contacted all the friends and family i had given/sent a sim to advising them not to join this network,, most are on o2, so im porting my number to o2, giffgaff can keep my £83 credit payback... maybe it will help them survive these issues

associate
rjoules

Having auto renewing goodybahs could cause more unforseen issues,