Help & Support

newcomer
susansharmanw

Call Forwarding

Hi, my giffgaff number will not allow any other giffgaff numbers to forward calls to it. No problems with call forwarding from phones on other networks though. Any ideas?

andylamb
Kudos: 1,985
Best Answers: 840

Re: Call Forwarding

What happens when you try and set up a divert to your phone from another giffgaff phone?

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
andylamb
Kudos: 1,985
Best Answers: 840

Are you using:

** 21 * Your Number #

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
rayhoo
Topics: 23
Kudos: 4,210

susansharmanw wrote:

Hi, my giffgaff number will not allow any other giffgaff numbers to forward calls to it. No problems with call forwarding from phones on other networks though. Any ideas?

Is your giffgaff number an original number, or one you've ported in?  If ported, then from where?

Get a free Giffgaff Sim

Gen. note: Text "PASS" to 43430 to confirm your username, account e-mail address, and to receive a password reset link.
newcomer
susansharmanw

Hi. Mine is a  number allocated by giffgaff.  When I try to setup a divert from another giffgaff phone a message "Unexpected response from network" appears on the HTC phones and "Service not available" from the Samsung phone, all with different giffgaff simm in. I've tried various other phones and networks with no problems. 

scholar
royaltynumbers

just tested two gg numbers and the diverts seem to work... ive used a samsung to divert

Get a free giffgaff Sim
contributor
icklesimba

Works for me ???
Get a free Giffgaff Sim
newcomer
susansharmanw

I can get all the other gg numbers in the family to divert to each other it just my number none will divert to. 

skyline007
Kudos: 289
Best Answers: 65

works for me to might be the phone features

Get a free giffgaff Sim

rayhoo
Topics: 23
Kudos: 4,210

susansharmanw wrote:

Hi. Mine is a  number allocated by giffgaff.  When I try to setup a divert from another giffgaff phone a message "Unexpected response from network" appears on the HTC phones and "Service not available" from the Samsung phone, all with different giffgaff simm in. I've tried various other phones and networks with no problems. 

On the phone you're using to divert to your number, have you tried first cancelling all diverts, and then setting it to your number?

Get a free Giffgaff Sim

Gen. note: Text "PASS" to 43430 to confirm your username, account e-mail address, and to receive a password reset link.