Help & Support

newcomer
peeknboo

Can I buy more data for my iPhone 5

I seem to be running out of Internet too fast can I buy some for my phone please help
rhort
Kudos: 1,374
Best Answers: 1,785

Re: Can I buy more data for my iPhone 5

GoodyBags and GigaBags last for a month and, once active, cannot be replaced until that time has elapsed, even if you use up your allowances beforehand. You will automatically go onto normal airtime credit (which can be topped up at any time by visiting https://giffgaff.com/buy) until a subsequent GoodyBag or GigaBag comes into effect.
w69d

Hi, if you have ran out of data but your Goodybag is still active then you will need to have airtime credit and the data will be charged at a rate of 2p per mb until the Goodybag expires

See here

"What happens if I exceed 1GB?
If you've used up your 1GB allowance before your goodybag expires, we will send a notification to your phone to let you know. You will be charged at 2p/MB for the life of your goodybag, but once your goodybag expires, standard rates will apply."
PMGet a free giffgaff Sim
rookie
cruzz

Not until your current goodybag has finished
aspirant
sick_p

You'll have to use airtime balance til your goodybag expires
Don't forget to Kudo me if I've been helpful and mark as solution where appropriate :-)
kaleem7877
Topics: 6

you have to wait until your current goodybag expires, next time make sure you buy the unlimited internet goodybag which is £12
Get a free giffgaff Sim
khaled1910
Topics: 8
Kudos: 27
Best Answers: 1

you will have to wait until the goodybag expires usually for 1 month sins purchasing

Click on the link below for your free Giffgaff sim with £5 FREE credit

Get a free giffgaff Sim
alexc33
Kudos: 1,129
Best Answers: 851

If you already have an active goodybag you can not top it up with another goodybag for extra minutes or data as you can only have one active goodybag at a time. You would have to use credit on PAYG for additional minutes or data (at the reduced rate of 2p/Mb) until the active goodybag expires then you can start a new one.
 It is not possible to end an active goodybag early in order to start another.

There is a proposal in the ideas section to finish a goodybag early in order to start another. If enough people get behind it then giffgaff may look into implementing it.
 Go here http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Submit-Great-giffgaff-Ideas/Deleting-a-goodybag/idi-p/21585 to add your support to the idea.

yetanothersim
Topics: 30
Kudos: 167
Ideas: 6
Best Answers: 16

you could always activate a second sim to use when your low on your first or purchase the unlimited data package if you find your running low every month
Get your free giffgaff Sim