Help & Support

newcomer
zadid
Best Answer

Can I connect my HTC desire hd to my computer / laptop and use the internet through it ?

[ Edited ]

Can I connect my HTC desire hd to my cell fone and use the internet through it using gifgaff sim?

george96

Re: Can I connect my HTC desire hd to my cell fone and use the internet through it ?

The HTC Desire is a phone in itself though? Why not use giffgaff in that? Unless it's locked, I don't know as it's tethering but still mobile use.

/i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll158/ReeseMcPhoto/K1.jpg" >

Please click ''Accept solution' when I've helped you :smileyhappy: It helps me :smileyvery-happy:
Kudos are appreciated :smileyhappy:
professor
sheddi

Re: Can I connect my HTC desire hd to my cell fone and use the internet through it ?

Is your HTC Desire not your cell fone then?
Giffgaff's company motto: Communication is our business, not our strong point.

Hanlon's razor: Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
To order a SIM from me (go on, you know you want to), click here: Get a free Giffgaff Sim
guide
azrah1969

[ Edited ]

sorry no it cant as tethering is not allowed on giffgaff. it can only be used in the phone that the sim is contained in. if you do get caught from giffgaff doing this, then you run the risk of getting a data bar on your sim, which permanantly blocks internet from your sim

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
yoyo2
Topics: 115
Kudos: 237
Ideas: 54
Best Answers: 7

Re: Can I connect my HTC desire hd to my computer / laptop and use the internet through it ?

Yes but tethering is not allowed.You could get cut off.
Get a free giffgaff Sim
tipster
dmct

Re: Can I connect my HTC desire hd to my computer / laptop and use the internet through it ?

no u can't connect ur phone as it goes against the terms and conditions. its a good phone so the nets just as good as using ur laptop.
soothsayer
djbonner07

Yes i should think ya could if ya pc can find ya phone modem then you should load ya disk up and install the drivers for ya phone then you will need pc suit or networkin instalin from the cd that came with ya mobile

Cheerz

send me a message to get a sim RM 1stclassGet a free giffgaff Sim
soothsayer
djbonner07

let me know if you need a little more help via my post
professor
sheddi

djbonner07 wrote:

Yes i should think ya could if ya pc can find ya phone modem then you should load ya disk up and install the drivers for ya phone then you will need pc suit or networkin instalin from the cd that came with ya mobile

Cheerz

... and, as previously mentioned, you'll be in breach of the T&C and risk being TOSsed.

Giffgaff's company motto: Communication is our business, not our strong point.

Hanlon's razor: Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
To order a SIM from me (go on, you know you want to), click here: Get a free Giffgaff Sim
soothsayer
djbonner07

Thz dmct