Help & Support

expert
greenfrogman

Re: Can i have two goodybags running at once

janemanama wrote:
?

you can buy two goodybags one is active and one qued ready for the active one to expire and take over (you can que an goodybag right after you have got an active one or 48hours before the active one expires up to you really)

it is the best way to do it, so you do not lose your airtime credit, as some are still buying there goodybags after midnight when there goodybag expires and are losing there credit

Please mark the correct answer so users can find them later on

Click here to Order your free Giffgaff sim Giffgaff £18 goodybag with Unlimited Web use, not data (Recommend setting phone to warn at 10GB of data usage)
Greenfrog Computers

scottoag
Topics: 162
Kudos: 218

Only on separate accounts, with different id - the rest can be exactly same.

Same bank account, same email, same . . . .

Just two sims, two id, two separate top ups.
Myself
chaperon
goonerforever

No, only one. That is giffgaff's standard!

rosethorns
Topics: 9
Kudos: 374
Best Answers: 170

not on the same account, but you can if you have two sim and accounts

If I helped click ''solutions and kudos'' thanks

Sent from my iPad
ultimateninja
Topics: 85
Kudos: 204
Blog Posts: 0
Ideas: 0
Best Answers: 46

No you cannot have two goodybag live at once, but you can i you have two sims and two accoumts but if its on one account the next goodybag will be queued and will start straight after the live goodybag
Once You Have Found The Answer That Helped You Please Mark It As Solution So We Know That Your Sorted:smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy:

If There Are Any Spelling Mistakes Please Forgive Me

Anyways,
Hope I Have Helped:smileyhappy:

if you have found the correct answer please mark it as solution so we know your sorted thanks.:smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy:

Hope i have helped you:smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy:

once you have found the answer that has answered your question please can you mark it as solution so we know you are sorted, thank you very much:smileyhappy:
Please Order A Sim :smileyhappy:

Thank you very much :smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy:
dabbler
sylar91

i think you can only have 1 goodybag per sim, you may need to get another accout and sim to get another goodybag. Depends on what goodybags you may want, e.g. £5 goodybag and £5 hokey cokey goodybag.

ehsan_esl
Topics: 11
Kudos: 40
Best Answers: 11

Why you need two sims?? Choose proper sim at the first place.
Get a free Giffgaff Sim
vanguard
fruitcake1

Goodybags are time limited and cannot be replaced until that time expires i.e. one month although you can queue another one to start immediately your first one expires.