Help & Support

rayhoo
Topics: 24
Kudos: 4,333
Best Answer

Find own number.

Hi, can anyone tell me how to find out what my own mobile number is? Just activated new sim and need my number to top up with a voucher.
Thank you.
soldiers33
Kudos: 432
Best Answers: 121

Re: Find own number.

login in, click my giffgaff and it will appear on the top left corner underneath your picture. Or click here https://giffgaff.com/dashboard

heavy hitter
rjheald

you need to add the top up as part of the activation process before the number is allocated.

You will need to run through the activation again and this time add the credit when it asks you to.

For a free sim with £5 credit click here
To switch signatures off go to My Community Settings>Preferences and remove the tick from View signatures in posts.
soldiers33

rjheald wrote:

you need to add the top up as part of the activation process before the number is allocated.

You will need to run through the activation again and this time add the credit when it asks you to.

he actually already activated his sim if you read the post.

heavy hitter
rjheald

soldiers33 wrote:

rjheald wrote:

he actually already activated his sim if you read the post.

not if he didn't top up he hasn't - his number will be allocated only after topup

To switch signatures off go to My Community Settings>Preferences and remove the tick from View signatures in posts.
soldiers33

you cannot activate a sim without top up. activation process requires an amount of £10 to be topped up

heavy hitter
rjheald

soldiers33 wrote:

you cannot activate a sim without top up. activation process requires an amount of £10 to be topped up

I know that's what I am saying.  A lot of the new users recently are completing the first step and then exiting the second step because it looks like they have to pay by card and then trying to top up with voucher but the activation was not completed.

If he cannot see his number chances are he's not yet activated

rayhoo

Hi, your thoughts on my sim activation problem are on the button. I've acted on your suggestions and I'm glad to say I'm now up and running. Thanks for your help.
rayhoo

You're right, Thanks for your prompt response and I'm glad to say I'm all set now. Thanks again.
newcomer
melthenipper

Still can not find number - find photo but no number.