Help & Support

beginner
cosmic

Firefox

Can anyone tell me what has happened to my GG display when I use Firefox browser. GG is all white with text very hard to read?

cosmic.

academic
thinkpad

Re: Firefox

There is a intermittent problem with this website when viewed from Firefox. GG needs to fix it.
helping the masses
weeman
Mobile Phone: Oppo Find 7a
beginner
cosmic

Thanks. I thought it may just be my computer.

cosmic

motivator
ibiza

Mine does it too.

http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Help-Ask-the-community-got-stuck/Is-the-forum-working-OK-for-everyo...

Are you using Linux/Ubuntu?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- - THOSE NOT POSTING NICELY - WILL BE TAKEN OUT THE BACK AND SHOT!! - -
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
phenomenon
aandms

Jesus giffgaff dont half have a load of problems that need sorting. They need more staff or a better system
Get a free Giffgaff SimOr for a giffgaff hybrid sim (for all phones inc iphone 4, 4S and ipad) , also with £5 free credit but sent 1st class, fill in this form
instructor
brradley

It's strange, it was working, then it suddenly stopped working. Surely someone must have lent on a switch by accident!
Get a free Giffgaff Sim
khairul
Kudos: 2,907
Best Answers: 150

It's Vincent with his hairdryer again ...
Click here to order a giffgaff standard/Micro/Nano SIM and get £5 EXTRA CREDIT free with your first top-up! UK first class & international delivery available
phenomenon
aandms

All they need to do is add another 2 options to top up line e.g press 1 to use voucher 2 to use card 3 to buy goody bag. 99% of problems would be sorted then
Get a free Giffgaff SimOr for a giffgaff hybrid sim (for all phones inc iphone 4, 4S and ipad) , also with £5 free credit but sent 1st class, fill in this form
contributor
krayzie

Yeah sometimes it works fine, and sometimes it just looses all the format.

I did report it to giffgaff agents who told me other users are not experiencing same problems even after i pointed out a forum thread.

============================================
Looking to join giffgaff?
Take advantage by getting free £5 on activation.
Click Here for more info