Help & Support

newcomer
simha
Best Answer

Forgotten User name and password. How do you find out what they were?

I fixed my daughter up with a giffgaff account but stupidly forgot to write down the user name and password for her reference. She now needs to buy more credit but cannot access the account on line. Can anyone help?
Thanks
navigator
danielscott

Re: Forgotten User name and password. How do you find out what they were?

[ Edited ]

Yes get her to e-mail giffgaff giffgaffteam@mailuk.custhelp.com

I would suggest you include all here information I.e. name address and phone number and perhaps the sim serial so they can verify who they are speaking with.

In the meantime buy a voucher from the store as you can add the credit via the top up line on the handset. 

soldiers33
Kudos: 422
Best Answers: 121

simha wrote:
I fixed my daughter up with a giffgaff account but stupidly forgot to write down the user name and password for her reference. She now needs to buy more credit but cannot access the account on line. Can anyone help?
Thanks
Just go to login in, then click forgot password. She can always top up with a voucher if its really important. Just buy an o2 voucher.

head honcho
jack17938
Mobile Phone: Nokia E7

soldiers33 wrote:

simha wrote:
Thanks
Just go to login in, then click forgot password. She can always top up with a voucher if its really important. Just buy an o2 voucher.

That does not work if you have forgotten your username.

In relation to the OP please see here for what to email to giffgaff for assistance.

soldiers33
Kudos: 422
Best Answers: 121

thats stupid, whats the point then? Becuase if you request the password it says your username is: and then leaves it blank.

newcomer
lila11

me to i forgot my user name and the password