Help & Support

newcomer
mollmaraide

Giffgaff is TERRIBLE!!!!!!! scammed me of money.

i first joined giffgaff as i thought that it was going to be cheap and easy, as it makes out it all to be, but i was mistaken! 

It has been taking money out of my account even though i DID NOT click on auto top-up. plus it has taken an extra £5 for no reason! i am appauled by this service, i do not reccomend that you use this service. Also, the response to my complaint to the 'staff support' was not properly looked at.. an automated responce of which did not resolve my problem.

i have lost a lot of money through this company, for something that it never stated to me it was like a contract. also the coverage for the very little amount of time i used the sim was awful! i have now moved to 3 network and it is a milllion milllllionnnn times better than this.

DO NOT USE GIFFGAFF, IT IS A SCAM!!!!!!!! 

jondy
Topics: 29
Kudos: 366
Best Answers: 154

Re: Giffgaff is TERRIBLE!!!!!!! scammed me of money.

Hi sorry that you've decided to leave.
Unfortunately some do have problems that can be sorted. However sometimes you need patience and a little time.
Good luck with your new network, you can always return to gg if you want.
Jondy
If I've helped please press the kudos star button:smileyhappy:
If I've answered your question please mark as answered
dabbler
denizdy87

Giffgaff is not s scam! Like other networks problems may occur and you just need to be patient until it gets sorter out.
newcomer
mollmaraide

ive been waiting 3 months for a reply.

newcomer
mollmaraide

thanks for being polite, unlike other users of which are just immature and obviously have nothing better to do with their time, but i have been waiting for 3 months for a reply to why its still taking money out my account :smileysad: 

supporter
_frank_

Did you set your goodybag to recur? That will take money from your debit/ credit card each month also. If you had nothing set to recur / auto top up. Then you should have just kept sending messages to the agents until it was resolved. Sometimes you do have to persist with the agents and they can be a little slow to respond, but I have found that if you keep going with them they will fix the issue in the end.
Get a free giffgaff Sim
charlesn
Topics: 58
Kudos: 559
Best Answers: 161

mollmaraide wrote:

ive been waiting 3 months for a reply.

Contact an educator if you have not had a reply.

They will sort it out for you.   follow the link below ...

http://bit.ly/giffgaffcontacts?

Regards,

Charles

Ps. ---If this post was helpful, please click the star on the right, or, accept as a solution. Thank You.---
rookie
dehrko88

Hi sorry that you've decided to leave.
Unfortunately some do have problems that can be sorted. However sometimes you need patience and a little time.
Good luck with your new network, you can always return to gg if you want.
beginner
mrpotato

Personally I've had very little problem with Giff Gaff other than the recent network issues and now a problem with my goody bags!

However I can only suggest that you check all possibilities, I couldn't say for sure as I'm on iPhone and have never had to use it, BUT, are you on a blackberry? And is there an option for the BBM package like I know there is on O2 and is there the possibility that had been selected to recur? Only thing I can think of for the additional £5 charge!
giffgaff_vinnie
Topics: 19
Kudos: 96
Best Answers: 5

If you want help here it will be given, but please calm down and making scam accusations is not the way to get it.

Get a free giffgaff Sim

If at first you don't succeed, blame the Dog.