Help & Support

newcomer
laughinglion
Best Answer

Gigabags

Is it possible to buy 10 gigabags (to last 10 months), and if so, will that mean it is equivalent to topping up every month, thus prolonging my free giff gaff to giff gaff calls?  

Or does that one purchase to queue up the gigabags mean that I have only topped up for one month, and therefore only entitled to one term of free calls to gg mobiles?

If that's the case, would it be better to top up monthly?

Thanks

Parsley

alweb
Topics: 36
Kudos: 1,102
Best Answers: 454

Re: Gigabags

ou can only have 1 active and 1 queued at a time sorry

Get a free giffgaff Sim
wman2
Topics: 206
Kudos: 2,676
Best Answers: 1,175

laughinglion wrote:

Is it possible to buy 10 gigabags (to last 10 months), and if so, will that mean it is equivalent to topping up every month, thus prolonging my free giff gaff to giff gaff calls?  

Or does that one purchase to queue up the gigabags mean that I have only topped up for one month, and therefore only entitled to one term of free calls to gg mobiles?

Thanks

Parsley

You can only buy one goodybag/gigabag to be "live" and queue one up for the next month.  Thus if you queue another up each month it renews your free gg-to-gg automatically

d_eagleton

1 live, and 1 queued for now. Auto bags are being worked on but with no date set yet

Get a free Giffgaff SimGet a free Giffgaff Sim
rayhoo
Topics: 22
Kudos: 3,982

[ Edited ]

laughinglion wrote:

Thanks

Parsley

The purchasing of Gigabags and goodybags works in the same way so take a look here and you'll also see free giffgaff allowances explained in full:   http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Learn-giffgaff-Top-Tips/CREDIT-AND-GOODYBAG-CONFUSION/m-p/988713/me...

and giffgaff to giffgaff allowances here:

http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Learn-giffgaff-Top-Tips/gg-to-gg-free-allowance-and-the-effects-of-...

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
pathfinder
murrayw17

Hi there You can only have 1 active and 1 queued : )
If I helped then click on the little kudos star on the left of the post please : )

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
Topics: 2
Kudos: 263
Best Answers: 120

laughinglion wrote:

Thanks

Parsley

No, sorry this isn't possible. The only thing you can do would be to buy a gigabag, then queue one so you wouldn't have to visit every month, just every other month. Hopefully giffgaff will bring out a feature soon that allows this but for now this is the only way. :smileywink:

If your problem has been resolved, mark the post that helped you most as the best answer, so everyone knows you're sorted! Get your free sim with £5 credit below!- Don't delay start saving money today, you won't regret it! :smileyhappy:
Get a free giffgaff Sim
consultant
ibraheemjaved19

Only one in a que
If i helped you please press the star button near my name and click accept a solution. Want a sim with £5 credit? Click below!
Get a free giffgaff Sim
newcomer
smiley_me

personally i think your confusing yourself and should top up every month .. hope my advice is suitable nd can you click the star buton if it helped thanks ..
newcomer
laughinglion

Does that mean I have made two monthly topups or one?