Help & Support

novice
h_sadia
Best Answer

HEY PLZ HELP

Can any1 tell me that can we change a network like I really like GG package but they use O2's network which's signal r so low at my home.

plz  reply if we can change network

chaperon
peeter

Re: HEY PLZ HELP

[ Edited ]

Hi h_sadia

No you cant change network. GiffGaff is owned by O2 so will always only be available on the O2 network.

But O2 are rolling out more coverage at the moment so you may get a much better signal quite soon.

Cheers

Pete

novice
h_sadia

I gave u kudo thanks

chaperon
peeter

Youre very welcome:smileyhappy:

beginner
podge600

If the signal is really bad switch to another network until o2 gets better coverage

helper
englishbeer

Hi h_sadia

You could try a ASDA PAYG sim. It uses the Vodafone network, their calls are also 8p per min and 4p per text. The downside is they don't have the free calls to each other.

John

motivator
ragnorak

My advice to anyone wondering whether to try giffgaff is go ahead, after all this is a network that pays for itself as all you need are 20 friends to send an email to and you'll earn back the cost of your £10 top-up.

Everyone should have at least one phone on giffgaff :robotwink:
Get a friend-pack SIM with £5 free on first top-up here
Please order a SIM if you don't yet have one, thanks.

Things that are free (or cheapest) on giffgaff
dabbler
sracer7

Hi H_Sadia,

I have already read your original thread so please don't open new ones unessesarily.

If the o2 signal is really low just wait for a bit and it should get better as o2 are putting 1500 new masts up so that should help (Follow this link and click on "future coverage" if your area is dark blue thats good 02 Network Map). It might also depend on the phone that you are using. If you find you are nearly always low signal its maybe time for a switch (CPW are best as they sell phones pre-unlocked and ready to use giffgaff!).

sracer7

If I gave you a good answer or was friendly plz kudo me!!! Thnks

Visit me at http://j.mp/thegaminghub
supporter
jonmd

If the signai in your area for O2 is low, then giffgaff is not for you, yet, pure and simple.

If you find the information above useful, please click the star to the left to give me kudos
dabbler
sracer7

Hi h_sadia,

If you are solved and would like to credit the person who helped you just click "solved" on the bottom right! Thnks

sracer7

If I gave you a good answer or was friendly plz kudo me!!! Thnks

Visit me at http://j.mp/thegaminghub