on 15-12-2013 11:50
If you have an active giffgaff number, and you want to change it for a new (random) giffgaff number:
(this will replace your current giffgaff number on your existing account with a new number. All credit etc will be preserved)
- Contact an agent, using this form: https://giffgaff.com/support/ask/call_barring
- Select incoming calls from the list of call types to bar
- Click Yes to 'Do you wish to have your number changed?'
- In 'Any Further Info', say that you understand a £10 top-up is required to activate the new number. Do not top-up until instructed to do so. (This top-up will be added to your airtime balance.)
- When your new number is ready, you will be given instructions on what to do next. Follow the instructions to add the £10 top-up and activate the number change.
- Wait while the new number activates and you're good to go.
on 15-12-2013 11:55
follow this link below on changing your number e.g. Nuisance calls