Help & Support

macc2010
Topics: 100
Kudos: 41
Best Answers: 6

How Can i listen to my voicemail when no credit?

I have some voicemails that i want to listen to but i have heard that it can be done by ringing my number.

so can you please tell me how i can do it please.

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
rhort
Kudos: 1,686
Best Answers: 1,973

Re: How Can i listen to my voicemail when no credit?

You can check your voicemail from any phone, however, first you'll need to set up your voicemail PIN.

To do this dial '443' from your giffgaff handset and press *, followed by 4 4 1. You will then need to enter your old PIN and then you can enter your new one. If you've forgotton your PIN you can reset it by texting the word RESET (case sensitive) to 802443. This won't work if you have your PIN Protection switched on.

Once that is done, call your GiffGaff mobile number from any other phone and leave it to ring. When you hear your voicemail press * on your keypad. You will then be prompted to enter your voicemail PIN code. You should then be able to use the same features you would from your own phone.
nasser123
Topics: 36
Kudos: 50
Best Answers: 3

Call 443
rookie
samsungasong

you need credit to access voicemail from your phone

so long as you have set it up with a pin code you can access from another handset:

Dial your mobile, wait for it to go to answer phone and hit the star key, a prompt will ask you to enter your pin code that you set up previously, followed by the hash (#) key.

Get a free giffgaff Sim

Please give kudos/best answer if this helped you
dalan
Topics: 119
Kudos: 6,102
Best Answers: 4,279

Hi
All about voicemail
Listen to voicemail 443
Turn off voicemail 1626
Turn on voicemail 1616
To change Voicemail answer time dial: **61*443*10*xx# where xx is the number of seconds - but can only be 5,10, 15, 20, 25 or 30

To access voicemail costs 8p, or 1min from your goodybag allowance.

Also see here.

http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Using-giffgaff/Your-voicemail/ta-p/3521085

If it helps,
Feel free to use this post at a later date
If I helped click ''solutions and kudos'' thanks.
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Click Banner Above For A Free Sim Or Micro Sim With £5 Credit.
bluemoonbaz
Kudos: 10,774
Best Answers: 2,052

If you set a pin you can do from another phone

To access your voicemail then dial 443 To activate voicemail dial 1616. To to turn off voicemail dial 1626.

Voicemail costs 8p/Call, or if you have a goodybag, it deducts 1 goodybag minute,regardless of how long you are on the call....
For the full guide to voicemail, see this
http://bit.ly/giffgaffvoicemail
Get a free giffgaff Sim

http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Submit-Great-giffgaff-Ideas/blackberry-addon-fix-please-support/idi-p/3357539

jacko60xxx
Topics: 15
Kudos: 96
Best Answers: 33

Hi complete voicemail guide here-

http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Using-giffgaff/Your-voicemail/ta-p/3521085

But in a nutshell-

Checking your voicemail from a landline or another mobile

Once you've set up your PIN it is easy to check your voicemail from any other phone.

Dial your mobile, wait for it to go to answer phone and hit the star key, a prompt will ask you to enter your pin code that you set up previously, followed by the hash (#) key.

So if you have no credit to access voicemail to set up a pin your kinda stumped.

instructor
smartmedia

seac wrote:
I've lost my phone how can I do that is there any other to get access

No guarantee, but you could  get another sim then do a sim swap on your lost phones account,stick that sim in another phone, install the apn setting ,and then access voice mail..   maybe

beezer60
Topics: 8
Kudos: 162
Best Answers: 81

seac wrote:
I've lost my phone how can I do that is there any other to get access

You can only access your voicemail from another phone if you've already set up your voicemail PIN.

Dial your mobile number, wait for it to go to voicemail and hit the star key, A prompt will ask you to enter your PIN followed by the hash (#) key

xpect
Topics: 4
Kudos: 40
Best Answers: 21

Well you can acccess Access Voicemail fom a different Phone, but need to set it up 1st.

To access your voicemail from another phone or landline you must first have set your voicemail PIN.
Call your number, wait for voicemail to answer and then hit *. You will then be asked to enter your PIN and after doing so will get to the voicemail menu.