Help & Support

newcomer
imtiazkarim
Best Answer

How I keep old giffgaff number in new giffgaff sim

Hiyeaa m8 I need a advice for u guys my m8 use giffgaff but he forget his account name n pass words so that's why he can't topup his phone i give him new a giffgaff sim but he wat to keep his old giffgaff number n want to makes new account again so will u pls told me how he keep his old giffgaff number which he forget his account name n pass words
Thanks
no51get
Best Answers: 1,015

Re: How I keep old giffgaff number in new giffgaff sim

You cant port your giffgaff number to another giffgaff account...sorry

Get a free giffgaff Sim
farnis

[ Edited ]

Port his number out to say Vodaphone, then port it back to his new Sim. Thats the only realistic way to do it. :smileyhappy:

solid247
Topics: 119
Kudos: 1,819
Best Answers: 412

It is possible by porting out his old number and back again, but he can message a agent with his number to get his password and username and no need to start afresh
Get a free Giffgaff Sim

lmills
Topics: 26
Kudos: 1,331
Best Answers: 1,163

Unfortunately you can't transfer numbers etc between giffgaff sims. Tell your friend to use the forgotten member link to get his username sent to his email account. If he doesn't know the email account used then contact an agent on his behalf. They an determine the username based on phone Number, date joined etc

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
yasar_786
Topics: 2
Kudos: 612
Best Answers: 541

Members cannot transfer from Giffgaff to Giffgaff accounts.

Forgotten username and password :

If your friend has forgotten his username, then there's a way to retrieve it.
1. Go to this link: http://giffgaff.com/support/lost-password

2. Type in his e-mail, phone number or username in the field.

3. After this, press submit and he will receive an email with his details, and a link to reset his password (This may take some time - But it'll come!)

Alternatively, he can check his emails for past emails from giffgaff with his username, such as a private messages, as they contain his username.

Your friend will need to Report his sim as lost/stolen here: http://giffgaff.com/support/lost

Giffgaff will send him a replacement sim within 5 working days. As soon as he reports your sim lost/stolen, his sim will be blocked and cannot be used. All Giffgaff sims are now dual and hybrid sims that contain a micro sim which easily pops out.

All his account details, number, credit and any goodybag he has will be restored onto the replacement sim.
If I have helped, please Kudos Me :smileyhappy:
Get a free giffgaff Sim
head honcho
pitney

He needs to transfer is pac code from his old provider then port it over to giffgaff.