Help & Support

newcomer
shahbaz9977

How To Activate INTERNET

hi there,

i just activated my giffgaff simcard, but i dont how to activate the internet on my mobile. i am using blackberry bold 9700 handset.

and i have not recieved any text msg for settings..So please help me out that what should i need to do..i got 20 pounds goodybag. 

i shall be thankfull to you.

pathfinder
ukheather

Re: How To Activate INTERNET

You can find out how to set up your phone here:
http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Learn-giffgaff-Top-Tips/How-to-GiffGaff-a-Blackberry/td-p/12233/
Please click accept as solution if this answers your question
Get a free Giffgaff Sim
heavy hitter
rjheald

There is another thread here with more details

For a free sim with £5 credit click here
To switch signatures off go to My Community Settings>Preferences and remove the tick from View signatures in posts.
student
pazza_robo

Make sure you have had the data bar taken of your account or you while not be able to acsess the internet anyway. If you havent had it removed ask an agent to remove it for you
supporter
jdevine

Hi shahbaz9977,

I've had a check on your account and removed the data restriction that was on there. This affected some new sims recently. So now as long as your settings are correct you should be up and running! Hope this helps!

Regards

John

John Devine
Handy giff-staffer

If you've asked a question, mark the best answer as 'Accepted solution'. This lets everyone know you're sorted - It also gives kudos to the giffgaffer who helped you. Nice! .....
newcomer
hamy12

do u no how to activate internet on a samsung toco light