y will it cost me? how much?

Get a free giffgaff Sim
rayhoo
Topics: 24
Kudos: 4,240

Re: How can i get SIM serial number

gav63 wrote:

y will it cost me? how much?

It's just the the cost of a normal text 6p, but for people who intend to buy a goodybag from their credit once the sim activates, it cause the balance to reduce say from the £10.00 they need for a goodybag, to £9.94p, therefore preventing the from buying their goodybag until they top up again.

So, it's wiser to leave your phone switched off until all of your purchases have gone through and are showing on your dashboard.

I hope that's clear to you! 

Get a free Giffgaff Sim

Gen. note: Text "PASS" to 43430 to confirm your username, account e-mail address, and to receive a password reset link.
gav63
Topics: 57
Kudos: 92
Best Answers: 14

yes i think so lol. so all i need is to select the goodybag i want and then use my debit card to pay for it and wait for it to show on my dashboard and then turn my phone on and wait for the txts for the settings and then im all done? but what about transfering my number?

Get a free giffgaff Sim
bozenkas
Topics: 19
Kudos: 118
Best Answers: 45

on your sim card theres serial number
Solved! Go to Solution. Please give me Kudos if I have helped you out

Get a free giffgaff Sim
rayhoo

gav63 wrote:

yes i think so lol. so all i need is to select the goodybag i want and then use my debit card to pay for it and wait for it to show on my dashboard and then turn my phone on and wait for the txts for the settings and then im all done? but what about transfering my number?

Once your sim has activated and you have your phone number on your dashboard, you'll then have access to carry out you number transfer Port your number in

Get a free Giffgaff Sim

Gen. note: Text "PASS" to 43430 to confirm your username, account e-mail address, and to receive a password reset link.
gav63

thanks so much ill post on here tomoz when i top up 

Get a free giffgaff Sim
rayhoo

gav63 wrote:

thanks so much ill post on here tomoz when i top up 

You're welcome!  I hope your activation goes through quickly.

Get a free Giffgaff Sim

gav63

thanks so do i

Get a free giffgaff Sim
gav63

[ Edited ]

i have done all the things it says in the iphone settings but the the 2 bits marked in the red box is not the same as on my iphone. it does not say in the settings part to change it. do i change it to what it says here or keep what ive already got?

Get a free giffgaff Sim
rayhoo

gav63 wrote:

i have done all the things it says in the iphone settings but the the 2 bits marked in the red box is not the same as on my iphone. it does not say in the settings part to change it. do i change it to what it says here or keep what ive already got?

Try it as it is.

Get a free Giffgaff Sim