Help & Support

newcomer
kev_mc_87

Re: How do I get bbm on my android, I need a server address. What is it?

No am sure you only need an internet connection.they will probs try charge you for voice messages and other money making methods since they skint
newcomer
leetalbot87

I hope so, mine was working and then stopped but everyone else is working they om contract but ive got credit so i persume it would charge me if i needed an addon
mo2500
Topics: 39

All them apps were fake people, and Google removed them eventually. And BBM release is delayed now due to these pathetic people creating fake apps to confuse people without gaining anything.
banner flashing.gif
eddiehk6
Kudos: 574
Best Answers: 363

leetalbot87 wrote:
I hope so, mine was working and then stopped but everyone else is working they om contract but ive got credit so i persume it would charge me if i needed an addon

I can see this being a big problem in the future once it does officially get released: people buying the bb addon if they don't have a blackberry..

I'm almost certain that it won't be necessary as it'll work just like a normal messaging app such as WhatsApp. It'll simply use the data connection or WiFi to send messages without the need for any addon.

Whatever happens, for anyone trying to get bbm for android, please wait only install the official version of BBM released in the Play Store, it should be very soon, think they're doing a staged rollout http://blogs.blackberry.com/2013/09/bbm-for-android-iphone/

And if it's looks dodgy with many one star reviews, have some common sense...it's a fake app.

If I helped solve your issue, and to help others searching, please Set as Best Answer

If I was a little helpful, or if I made you :smileyvery-happy: ~~~~~~~~ :smileytongue:__*#* +★KUDOS *#*__:smileytongue:

| Setup your phone's internet | Knowledge Base | ROOTING YOUR ANDROID DEVICE |