on 05-09-2011 12:16
Hey lovely community of giffgaff.
Im new to the community.. Just wanted to ask how would one check payback points?
I've joined to help the community and also answered a few questions!
Love the whole concept of giffgaff
Points are updated monthly. So, if you've only just started helping in September, you won't be able to check your points. August's points will be updated in a couple of days, though.
on 05-09-2011 12:17
The next payback payout process will start the first week of Dec and you must have topped up by at least £10 in the previous 3 months up to this date to qualify.
These are all the key dates:
• Nov 30 - Current Payback period ends. We'll collect all the points you've earned from 01 June until midnight on 30 Nov.
• Dec 1 - Dec 2 - giffgaff tallies your points. Any points earning activity by you or your friends that happens after midnight on 30 Nov will be captured and paid out in Junes's payback.
• Dec 3 - Final points statement & choosing section opens. You'll receive the final points statement around Dec 3 and you'll be able to make your decision on what to do with your points.
• Dec 3 - Dec 14 - Make your choice online. During this period you'll have to go to My Payback and choose how you want to receive your Payback (as cash, as airtime or donate them to charity). Once you make this choice you can't change it - so choose carefully.
• Dec 15 - Payment is made. We will process your payments on Dec 15 and will take a different amount of time depending on the option you choose.
Explanation on how points are calculated: http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Contribute-Innova
•The Guide To Payback - http://bit.ly/ggpayback
•Earning Points For Payback - http://bit.ly/ggpoints
•Guide to max payback for newbies - http://bit.ly/ggnewbiepay
•Do you qualify for payback? - http://bit.ly/ggpaybackcheck
on 05-09-2011 12:39
I thought we will be getting our Payback update tomorrow?
"Indicative next statement date: 6th September, 5th October, 5th November, 6th December, 6th January"