Help & Support

newcomer
eels_in_caves
Best Answer

How to get a PAC code from GiffGaff, FOR GiffGaff

Hey I had my phone stolen nearly 2 weeks ago and have now finally got a replacement.

I was on GG when my phone was stolen and want to keep that number as I've had it for 10 years and ideally need it for work.

I reported my phone stolen to GG and had it barred, and have a new SIM that they sent me out.

Will this automatically have my existing credit and goodybag on it? If not how can I get this and how can I keep my old number?

Any help would be really appreciated :smileyvery-happy: 

danthescan
Kudos: 2,089

Re: How to get a PAC code from GiffGaff, FOR GiffGaff

Yes it will all be the same as before
Visiting the UK and need a giffgaff sim sent to you before you arrive ?

http://simabroad.wufoo.com/forms/contact-
form/

mezzi92
Topics: 51
Kudos: 200
Best Answers: 138

Yes it will and it will still have your num,ber on it :smileyhappy:
Don't forget to accept a solution to your post if you have one, and don't forget to kudos others who have helped you out :smileyhappy:
badgerhud
Topics: 236
Kudos: 2,251
Best Answers: 1,513

Yes it will, all credit, number and active goodybag

Click the activate a sim option in the my giffgaff section, just as you would if you were a new customer
I Hope My Post Helps :smileyhappy: - Remember to give KUDO's & ACCEPT A SOLUTION to those who helped
newcomer
eels_in_caves

Will this SIM card have my old number on it? Or do I need to use PAC codes?

Thank you! 

badgerhud
Topics: 236
Kudos: 2,251
Best Answers: 1,513

No, no need to use a PAC code, your number WILL be on the replacement SIM. Trust me, I did it :smileyhappy:
I Hope My Post Helps :smileyhappy: - Remember to give KUDO's & ACCEPT A SOLUTION to those who helped
nerakb

Did you report your sim lost/stolen?If so,the sim you have should be the replacement for it.If you didn't report it lost/stolen,do so and you'll receive a replacement with all your details on (number/credit etc).

Please remember to mark a post "Best Answer" which appropriately answers your question/query.Please remember to also award kudos to posts you've found helpful/useful.

Get a free giffgaff Sim

enigma
jumbo4

yes you keep the same number,

Get a free giffgaff Sim
newcomer
hamza1526

Hello, I lost my sim about 3-4 months ago I had 15pound credit on it I never knew that you can get a replacement sim, so before I found out, I had a different sim but now that I hav got the replacement sim is there any chance for me to keep my other number and put it on the replacement sim that I have activated I have still got the 15 pounds on the replacement sim so what can I do can someone help me out quick.