Help & Support

huminahut
Topics: 1
Kudos: 8
Best Answers: 0

How to top up with paypoint. Step by step guide.

When you next go and top up, if the shop keeper looks at you with a confused look upon their face when you ask for a giffgaff voucher, here are the exact instructions on how to get to giffgaff top up options on paypoint.

Ask the shop keeper to perform the following...
1- press "mobile and overseas topup" on the paypoint main menu.
2- select "a-z" option
3- select "e-f-g-h" option
4- select "giffgaff" option (normally the middle button)
5- choose the amount you wish to top up by... The shop keeper can take it from there.

You may find some shops that do their top up on the till itself, if that's the case, these shops have a menu with only big name mobile networks. If that is the case they will not use pay-point
To get a top up and you will have to use an 02 top up voucher, all shops that do top up have 02 on their systems.
The convenience store chain called Mccolls is one of these stores that are told by their head office not to at any point sell a giffgaff top up voucher as it is not on their top up menu on their tills.

I hope one day these companies will recognise giffgaff and it's customers, rather than pretend it doesn't exist. 
gladiator33
Topics: 39
Kudos: 585
Best Answers: 240

Re: How to top up with paypoint. Step by step guide.

nice guide :smileyhappy:

Click the image below for a free giffgaff sim plus £5 free credit :smileywink:

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
consultant
ibraheemjaved19

Good guide mate :smileyhappy:
If i helped you please press the star button near my name and click accept a solution. Want a sim with £5 credit? Click below!
Get a free giffgaff Sim
digitalbyron
Kudos: 53
Best Answers: 19

Thanks for this, Now I can tell the shopkeeper how to do their job - Perfect! :smileyhappy:
academic
rizzy786

Thanks mate
jonathanmk
Kudos: 15
Best Answers: 6

[ Edited ]

Thanks for this :smileyhappy: never knew about it but might try it out :smileyhappy: cheers

Free sim with £5 Credit when activated!

huminahut

Always good to let people know the in's and out's of these things
rayhoo
Topics: 22
Kudos: 4,034

I've been trying to get hold that info to post as you have for months, but whilst being promised for this info by the shop assistant, never actually got hold of it as they're always too busy.
Well done, that should be very useful!
Get a free Giffgaff Sim

Gen. note: Text "PASS" to 43430 to confirm your username, account e-mail address, and a password reset link.
huminahut

Success. Some of the shops that
Use epos instead of paypoint for top up are now going to add giffgaff to their menu's.
newcomer
neorich

Hi.

This is a very useful guide.

I work in a store which has paypoint and, having joined giff-gaff a few days ago and while waiting for my sim to arrive, I checked out the paypoint options to see if giff-gaff was there.

It wasn't, as I kind of knew, but today I did a bit of hunting and found the "mobile and overseas," top up option etc. and managed to find the giff-gaff top up option very easily.

The thing is, I wonder how many stores with paypoint are even aware that this can be done.

Certainly none of my members of staff were aware.

They are now!

;O)