Help & Support

newcomer
charlotte33

Huawei HBG7300 settings location.

[ Edited ]

Can't for the life of me find the menu to manually insert the GPRS-3G & MMS settings on this phone. Any Ideas, anyone? Txting 2020 doesn't work , incidentally. Cheers...

Edit: The heading is what's printed on the battery, the phone may be known just as the G7300.

newcomer
kazbo27

Re: Huawei HBG7300 settings location.

did u find out im havin the same problem?

dugblare
Kudos: 1,345
Best Answers: 1,089

Enter the following

Name: giffgaff

APN: giffgaff.com

Username: giffgaff

Password: password

Server: http://mmsc.mediamessaging.co.uk:8002

MMSC: http://mmsc.mediamessaging.co.uk:8002

MMS proxy: 193.113.200.195

MMS port: 8080

MCC: 234

MNC: 10

Get a free giffgaff Sim
newcomer
johnbradbury00

i have this phone.i understand that i need to enter the settings you posted, i just cant find where to do so!

from settings i go to network settings then have 4 choices - network selection,preferences,preferred mode, and gprs connection.

the choices for gprs selection are :when needed: or :always:

preferred mode i have gsm and wlan selected

preferences gives a list of 50 items including movistar,vivo,comcel etc, i have no idea what this is

network selection has a new search option,which brings up nothing but the word 'done'

network selection brings up a list of :smileysurprised:2uk

: orange

: t-mobile

: vodafone uk

selection mode i have set at manual.

for the life of me i cant find where to put in the settings and ive tried phone shops,internet cafes everything,so i'd be very grateful if someone could help!

newcomer
johnbradbury00

just to say i selected 02 and i still cant access internet.

mikeleebyrn38
Topics: 81
Kudos: 344
Best Answers: 169

Hey you can download the giffgaff apn app from play store for upto android 4 0 or the tweaker app for above android 4.0 but you have to do the tweaker app over a wifi connection
Get a free giffgaff Sim