Help & Support

newcomer
kacchinacaz
Best Answer

I cannot purchase a goody bag or credit online

My goody bag ran out last night and I tried to purchase another but it said I could only top up and I would have to buy a goody bag later. I tried to top up online but it just took me round in circles and would not let me top up so in the end I went to the local supermarket for a £10 top up which has now been put onto my phone. However, it still won't let me purchase a goody bag, it still says can only top up and cannot puchase a goody bag at this time.

My dad is going into hospital today for an operation and I really need a goody bag activated so I can keep the family updated.

Any ideas?

giffmeister
Topics: 9
Kudos: 501
Best Answers: 213

Re: I cannot purchase a goody bag or credit online

Goodybag renewals are closed at 7pm on expiry day and recently have been reopenning later and later each day. Try again after 10am or get a voucher and buy it using the option to buy it from exisiting Airtime Credit. The answer is to queue a goodybag 3 or 4 days before expiry to avoid this happening again.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
graduate
joshuac2

there's some problems at the moment. and you can't buy a goodybag until the day after

Get a free giffgaff Sim

No longer using this account for the community.
newcomer
kacchinacaz

Thanks, I will try a little later.
bluemoonbaz

Try after 10 its been running late all week .and try and buy 2goodybags .one live one queued .save you a lot of time and hassle
Get a free giffgaff Sim

http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Submit-Great-giffgaff-Ideas/blackberry-addon-fix-please-support/idi-p/3357539

newcomer
kacchinacaz

I am still unable to purchase a goody bag. When I click to top up it is now telling me there may be gremlins in the system?! I wonder if anyone else is having this problem? I am gutted I cannot complete the transaction, I really need those minutes!

bertiebat

kacchinacaz wrote:

I am still unable to purchase a goody bag. When I click to top up it is now telling me there may be gremlins in the system?! I wonder if anyone else is having this problem? I am gutted I cannot complete the transaction, I really need those minutes!

I'm really sorry on this as the site seems to be having some issue with this at the moment.  I imagine they are trying to sort this out and hopefully you will be able to get one soon when the issue is fixed. :smileysad:

Please mark the best answer when you're sorted :smileyhappy: to help others find it.
Get a free Giffgaff Sim
newcomer
kacchinacaz

Finally I have been able to buy my goodybag, yippee!

Thanks for everyones help!

bertiebat

kacchinacaz wrote:

Finally I have been able to buy my goodybag, yippee!

Thanks for everyones help!

That's really good to hear :smileyhappy:

Please mark the best answer when you're sorted :smileyhappy: to help others find it.
Get a free Giffgaff Sim
head honcho
pitney

Try later on with buying a ggbag coz there being updated