newcomer
Best Answer

I cannot purchase a goody bag or credit online

My goody bag ran out last night and I tried to purchase another but it said I could only top up and I would have to buy a goody bag later. I tried to top up online but it just took me round in circles and would not let me top up so in the end I went to the local supermarket for a £10 top up which has now been put onto my phone. However, it still won't let me purchase a goody bag, it still says can only top up and cannot puchase a goody bag at this time.

My dad is going into hospital today for an operation and I really need a goody bag activated so I can keep the family updated.

Any ideas?

Best Answer
Chosen by topic author kacchinacaz

Re: I cannot purchase a goody bag or credit online

kacchinacaz wrote:

I am still unable to purchase a goody bag. When I click to top up it is now telling me there may be gremlins in the system?! I wonder if anyone else is having this problem? I am gutted I cannot complete the transaction, I really need those minutes!

I'm really sorry on this as the site seems to be having some issue with this at the moment.  I imagine they are trying to sort this out and hopefully you will be able to get one soon when the issue is fixed. Smiley Sad

Please mark the best answer when you're sorted Smiley Happy to help others find it.
Get a free Giffgaff Sim

View Best Answer in original post

All Replies
Topics: 9
Kudos: 509
Best Answers: 214

Goodybag renewals are closed at 7pm on expiry day and recently have been reopenning later and later each day. Try again after 10am or get a voucher and buy it using the option to buy it from exisiting Airtime Credit. The answer is to queue a goodybag 3 or 4 days before expiry to avoid this happening again.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
graduate

there's some problems at the moment. and you can't buy a goodybag until the day after

Get a free giffgaff Sim

No longer using this account for the community.
newcomer

Thanks, I will try a little later.
Kudos: 12,893
Best Answers: 2,301

Try after 10 its been running late all week .and try and buy 2goodybags .one live one queued .save you a lot of time and hassle
Get a free giffgaff Sim

http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Submit-Great-giffgaff-Ideas/blackberry-addon-fix-please-support/idi-p/3357539

newcomer

I am still unable to purchase a goody bag. When I click to top up it is now telling me there may be gremlins in the system?! I wonder if anyone else is having this problem? I am gutted I cannot complete the transaction, I really need those minutes!

Best Answer
Chosen by topic author kacchinacaz

kacchinacaz wrote:

I'm really sorry on this as the site seems to be having some issue with this at the moment.  I imagine they are trying to sort this out and hopefully you will be able to get one soon when the issue is fixed. Smiley Sad

Please mark the best answer when you're sorted Smiley Happy to help others find it.
Get a free Giffgaff Sim
newcomer

Finally I have been able to buy my goodybag, yippee!

Thanks for everyones help!

kacchinacaz wrote:

Finally I have been able to buy my goodybag, yippee!

Thanks for everyones help!

That's really good to hear Smiley Happy

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
head honcho

Try later on with buying a ggbag coz there being updated