Help & Support

newcomer
irfan_ahmed

IMEI NUMBER

my phone has been stolen but i need to know my imei number to tell the police but i don't know it and i am wondering whether you can help me find it out.

counsellor
apjenno

Re: IMEI NUMBER

Do you have your phone box? It will be on a sticker on the outside
morvin

It should be on the box or Ask an Agent http://bit.ly/giffgaffagent
Get a free Giffgaff Sim
Please give 'KUDOS' if you like my post. If my answer helped then please click 'Accept as Solution'
pupil
nagnag

Your should be able to get it from your original phone provider (oresumably if contract), and/or it will hav eit on the original contract/delivery paperwork, or the original box

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
rayhoo
Topics: 21
Kudos: 3,835

irfan_ahmed wrote:

my phone has been stolen but i need to know my imei number to tell the police but i don't know it and i am wondering whether you can help me find it out.

Do you not still have the box your phone came in, it would be on there.

Get a free Giffgaff Sim,Note for Blackberry users: You no longer select to buy the goodybag first and then the BB Add-on. The purchasing method for buying the BB Add-on has recently changed.
Go to Top-up page > Select a PLAN (Blackberry PLAN) > Select a goodybag > Choose if you want to buy more airtime > If not just press continue > Make card payment, or press EXCHANGE AIRTIME BALANCE.
exemplar
jav_786

you can't know it unless you physically have the handset because it's accessed from the phone itself.
newcomer
irfan_ahmed

I don't have my phone box
dieter1
Topics: 27
Kudos: 265
Best Answers: 59

contact an agent they should be able to help you 

If I have helped please KUDOS me to the left and accept as solution if I have solved your problem/query
Get a free giffgaff Sim
student
hatia

If you ask an agent they will give you your imei but you should also report the phone sotlen so its blocked and cannot be used.
azeem2012
Topics: 16
Kudos: 227
Ideas: 1
Best Answers: 47

No phone & No box = No IMEI number.
Get a free giffgaff Sim