Help & Support

newcomer
lostking24

IS GIFFGAFF DOWN????????

Suddenly lost ability to send receive calls/texts browse Internet been few hours now :smileysad:

Switched iPhone 4 off removed sim, put on airpllane mode etc

Really pissing me off........
darrenpainter
Kudos: 12,059
Best Answers: 3,913

Re: IS GIFFGAFF DOWN????????

There is currently an issue affecting giffgaff service including calls and texts, it is being widely reported in the community

giffgaff have determined what the problem is and are currently working to resolve it

See here

expert
nnj10

See this announcement on notice board:

Network outage

Sorry – we currently have an outage where you’re not able to make calls and texts. We’ve identified the issue and working on a resolution ASAP. Apologies for the inconvienance!

aks782
Kudos: 2,448

Yeah there has been a giffgaff wide issue with the billing system since around 16:50 today, meaning people aren’t able to call and text at the moment. Everyone is being effected but don't worry giffgaff are fixing it as we speak.

Looking at the post by one of agents, they are very close to a fix! :smileyhappy: - see here for updates: http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Updates-Notice-board/Network-Issues/m-p/176697

For a giffgaff sim with £5 FREE CREDIT, click on banner below

Get a free Giffgaff Sim

Or for a pre-cut giffgaff micro sim (for iphone 4/4s/ipad), also £5 free credit, fill out this order form
enigma
jamesdn

lostking24 wrote:
Suddenly lost ability to send receive calls/texts browse Internet been few hours now :smileysad:

Don't know, haven't heard anything!!

pioneer
da1000

jamesdn wrote:

lostking24 wrote:

Don't know, haven't heard anything!!

:smileyvery-happy: was gona write something similar as i was bored of reading the same responses :smileyvery-happy: great minds think alike :smileywink:

Get a free Giffgaff Sim

newcomer
lostking24

Thanks I noticed the rest of the posts after I posted this i never was very observant!
newcomer
lostking24

Thanks I noticed the rest of the posts after I posted this i was never very observant!
trainee
scott1984

GiffGaff.Com Is Slightly Down :(

So is it just GiffGaff.Com customers effected by not be able to send text messages or make phone calls,

Or

Is O2, Tesco Mobile, & Uk/World Telefónica?.

Currently I've been struggling to send text messages this week to landlines & mobile phones :smileysad: :/

Big Trouble sending text messages & making phone calls in the past 15 - 20 has been bIG TROUBLE :smileysad: :/

I live in London & Trying to send Text Messages & Make Phone Calls From The London Post Code Area " N22 "

Scott1984_FP On Twitter.Com http://reynolds1984.multiply.com & http://joingiffgaff.multiply.com
syorksdeano
Topics: 303
Kudos: 2,126
Best Answers: 191

Re: GiffGaff.Com Is Slightly Down :(

It's only affecting giffgaff. The billing system has gone down.

Shame it couldn't have gone down and credited everyone with £1000
`Please give me kudos if my reply was helpful.'

Get a free Giffgaff Sim