Help & Support

newcomer
devi

Internet not working

I have activated my sim and installed the settings (twice) but I still cant seem to access my Internet.

Would appreciate your help!

darrenpainter
Kudos: 13,248
Best Answers: 3,971

Re: Internet not working

What model of phone are you using
heavy hitter
rjheald

If you have recently activated your sim there will be a data bar on your account.  You will need to  ask an agent to remove it

For a free sim with £5 credit click here
To switch signatures off go to My Community Settings>Preferences and remove the tick from View signatures in posts.
pupil
shyamhj

As said above contact an agent to get the data bar unlocked and everything should be fine. If there are any other problems you may need to install the settings manually. You can search for the settings by clicking this link http://support.giffgaff.com/app/home and then searching for 'insert phone make model here' settings
newcomer
devi

A D900- Samsung

supporter
jdevine

Hi there devi,

I've checked your account and removed the data bar that was on there. As long as your phone settings are correct you should now be able to access your internet services. Happy giffgaffing!

Regards

John

John Devine
Handy giff-staffer

If you've asked a question, mark the best answer as 'Accepted solution'. This lets everyone know you're sorted - It also gives kudos to the giffgaffer who helped you. Nice! .....
newcomer
devi

Thank you!!

:smileyhappy:

newcomer
kayat

Could you please remove the bar from my sim please :smileyhappy:
newcomer
catherineb

Oh my god, can you please help me?!

newcomer
peterpeter1993

Have you read the giff gaff mobile set up on your handset. I suggest configuring your network settings, the o2 ones may be on your current settings, so just fill in the giff gaff ones. (found on the setting up your phone page) Hope this was helpful