Help & Support

newcomer
sando87
Best Answer

Iphone not letting me call or send texts

Hi guys, I have a IPhone 3G, it was originally on 02, I have been using it for ages on giffgaff without problem, I have just updated to OS4 on my IPhone last week. I didn't change any settings, it just worked immediately, It was working good until today but now since 11am today, it dont let me call or send texts but i can receive calls and texts and when i try and access the internet it says "could not activate cellular data network, you are not subscribed to cellular data service"

Anyone able to help me with this? Do I need to change some settings or something? :smileyfrustrated:

Thank You

heavy hitter
rjheald

Re: Iphone not letting me call or send texts

Do you have any credit left?

For a free sim with £5 credit click here
To switch signatures off go to My Community Settings>Preferences and remove the tick from View signatures in posts.
newcomer
sando87

Yeah I do

novice
priceytom

This is EXACTLY my problem except I don't have an iPhone!

I've been on giffgaff fine since March, but this morning it won't let me text/call anyone. Incoming anything is fine though.

Anyone got any ideas?

exemplar
sdiver

Hi sando87

I would advise you to "Ask an Agent" as there may be an issue on the account.  They will be able to investigate the issue further.   

http://support.giffgaff.com/app/ask

I hope this helps 

Kind Regards 

If you've asked a question, mark the best answer as 'Accepted solution'. This lets everyone know you're sorted - It also gives kudos to the giffgaffer who helped you. Nice!