Help & Support

rayhoo
Topics: 22
Kudos: 4,112

Re: Is it free to search giffgaff on your mobile?

carlamarita wrote:

I was wondering if it free to go on the gg website on my mobile to buy credit/ goodybag?

Please read here to see if you can get free access to the mobile Top-up site.  It depends on a few factors:   http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Learn-giffgaff-Top-Tips/Zero-Balance-Access-to-Mobile-Top-up-Site/m...

Get a free Giffgaff Sim

Gen. note: Text "PASS" to 43430 to confirm your username, account e-mail address, and to receive a password reset link.
sloz

Bookmark The site and then go there via your bookmark not by the address bar,
enigma
mgb2

jokeyboi77 wrote:
ah mgb2 i use opera mini thats why i get charged for buying my goodybag when my current goodybag expires lol

that does catch people out... now you know how to avoid it :robotwink:

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
be nice, kudos where due, solution if earnt
jokeyboi77

its ok mate i always have over 5pnd extra in my account for mms and 0845 numbers anyway and its alot quicker with opera but i never knew the differance with opera mini and your phone browser you learn something new everyday lol
rayhoo
Topics: 22
Kudos: 4,112

jokeyboi77 wrote:
its ok mate i always have over 5pnd extra in my account for mms and 0845 numbers anyway and its alot quicker with opera but i never knew the differance with opera mini and your phone browser you learn something new everyday lol

The cost of accessing the mobile top-up site comes to only pennies, and as you say, Opera is much quicker.  Again, some browser are not compatible,  but the important thing is that you are able to access the site with Zero balance, hence the link I posted above. It's not for everyone.

Get a free Giffgaff Sim

Gen. note: Text "PASS" to 43430 to confirm your username, account e-mail address, and to receive a password reset link.