Help & Support

newcomer
horrorbones

Little Confused with this ratesetter thing?

Just gone through all the trouble of trying to order a phone with GiffGaff to come to a page 

which just says "Sorry.....
RateSetter will contact you within the next working day to confirm your loan approval."

How are they going to contact me? Through mobile? Through E-Mail? If get accepted and the phone i chose is then out of stock what happens? I mean, its all good saying their going to contact me but i'd much rather it told me what is happening... 

Thanks

nigelbrooks
Kudos: 2,831
Best Answers: 1,340

Re: Little Confused with this ratesetter thing?

Normally by e-mail to confirm or decline your loan request within 24 hours of application.

Hope this helps.

Get a free giffgaff Sim
NEED A NEW SIM TOMORROW? PLEASE SEND ME A PM AND I'll POST IT 1ST CLASS.
If someone's answer was helpful to you, then please award them a kudo or accept it as a 'best answer'. 'Help the helpers'. Thanks

My favourite (Tim Vine) joke. Velcro -what a rip-off!

newcomer
horrorbones

Thanks I guess that kind of helps, not sure if I entered by GiffGaff e-mail related address or my other e-mail, also if I am accepted do you know how I continue on with the whole deal that I was doing? or will i have to go through ratesetter complete seperate? :smileyindifferent: Thanks.
natty88
Topics: 120
Kudos: 3,629
Best Answers: 846

It will be via email an should also show on your my giffgaff page as approved or declined
Get a free giffgaff SimGet 5 pounds free click banner
newcomer
horrorbones

Where would i find this informaton sorry natty? My GiffGaff Page has nothing about it as far as I can see, only about the new sim i ordered recently being dispatched.